I need used haunt asap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rippers...

hopefully they will vote for the both of us! Anyway thx guys for all tips given 2 me in the last few posts, dont worry about offers on a used haunt yet, but between now and January, expect more word out of me!lol
    Thanks,
    Tristin
    Owner & Host - Flatline Radio
    "Keeping our fingers on the absent pulse of the Haunt Industry."
    sigpic
    flatlineradio.podomatic.com

Comment

crap

sorry guys but i didnt get my submission in on time, did you rippers?
      sigpic

Comment

Nope

I was on the website at 11:59 pm last night thinking I was logged in but got knocked off right before submission at 12:01am so about the time I finished frantically typing in my password etc at 12:02 1000 applications had been submitted. Someone did get one through about a haunted house, no video or photos which I have, http://www.refresheverything.com/jedsheadhaunt and the budget seems a little 'off'. I'll try again August first but July is such a long month. However, a Halloween idea may be more popular in September. It is going to be tough getting the application through though, may need a bunch a other computers poised and ready at 12:01am.

Comment

Yeah

I think $2,000 is gonna be juuuuust a little bit less than what is needed for insurance fees and other fees like that. lol!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X