Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex Mortis Stalkaround for SALE!!!

Hello all,

I haven't taken pics yet but I'll have some soon. I am putting up for sale my only stalkaround. It's in great shape and is fairly custom in that he's a vampire with demon horns. I bought him new in 2001 and have only used him a few times. I can't really use him in my present situation so I'm selling him reluctantly. The good news is, is that I'm selling him for 1000.00. A GREAT PRICE!!! This price doesn't include shipping and I have no idea how much that would be as he is quite a large thing. I can assist in shipping but it would be easier to pick this guy up. I live in RI and can travel a bit. Maybe a road trip. Email me for a pic or to talk about him. Take care!

James Lurgio
    Nightmare Productions

send pic

Comment

SURE!

The guy is at my parents house for now but I'm going there to take pics thursday. I'll post after then. Talk soon!

James Lurgio
      Nightmare Productions

Comment

MONSTER PICS!!!

HERE ARE THE PICS!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO PURCHASE THIS WONDERFUL PIECE FOR SUCH A WONDERFULL PRICE. DON'T FORGET ABOUT SHIPPING! NOT SURE HOW MUCH FOR SHIPPING THOUGH. THAT WOULD DEPEND ON WHERE YOU ARE. TALK SOON!!!

Don't forget my BIG SALE of ALL sorts of other haunted stuff!!
        http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v8...%20For%20Sale/

James Lurgio
        Nightmare Productions

Comment

We have one of those and it has worked out GREAT for publicity stunts and parades!

Kel
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

You have one, get another one! They could be bred and then sell their offspring! Money! Money! Money!
            Or start an NBA team?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Soo...

I'm all for that! Not sure how they'd reproduce though. They don't have any... er.. umm... Reproductive organs.. Sorry. Please buy it!

James Lurgio
              Nightmare Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
                You have one, get another one! They could be bred and then sell their offspring! Money! Money! Money!
                Or start an NBA team?
                Baby stalkarounds, now thats scary.
                Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

If I had the money, I would buy this thing. However, I am more interested in the zombie or werewolve version.
                  Steven
                  Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

I hear that but...

The reason I bought this one was mearly for the fact that I couldn't fathom a 8 foot zombie with giant nogin and a cape or a well dressed 9 foot werewolf with a cape. Just doesn't make sense to me. Thats why I like this one the best.

James Lurgio
                    Nightmare Productions

Comment

DUDE a 8 foot tall zombie with a cape is better known as SUPERDUPER ZOMBIE, toss some tights on him and away he goes, battling crime and stomping out evil!
                      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Ummmmmmmm...

Huh?

Comment

Merely stating there is always a use for a 8 foot tall zombie with a big head and a cape. its all in the presentation......
                          Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
                          X