No announcement yet.

animatronic crows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok heres a video of a semi finished crow...

ended up just doing it with 1 servo .... (sorry!!)

so 1 servo and 2 red led eyes.....

these are realistic looking crows, the servos do make some noise but your speakers with crow sounds should drown them out.. still a nice and cheap effect ..

you do need an extra servo channel on whatever controller you are using (hey use mine!! hahah) to control this crow as it doesnt come with a controller.. and the LED eyes can run offa 1 +5v line.. of course u could fade them in and out to make a nice cool effect..

once again this aint the finished bird yet, it still needs more feathers on the neck and more black touchup paint in some places....

oh btw the wires come out the butt hahaha (reminds me of a dead dog IED i saw in iraq in OIF 1

www.thesiliconhorizon.com/images/crow.mpg

anyone still interested???

i was going to offer 2 versions..

1 version will just have red LED eyes (with dropping resistors inline already...)

2nd version will have both servo and red LED eyes... and thumbtack to nix the eyes if you like...

target price for #1 is 20 dollars.

and for #2 is 30 dollars.

please speak up if interested and in what !!!

thanks

[/url]
    prop controller, featuring 31 io and free software so u can program it with no code writing!! dual voltage feature also which means less power supplies.

www.thesiliconhorizon.com

Comment

i am how fo i order a few

Comment

ok that made no sence.lemme try again,i am interested ,how DO i order a few?

Comment

hey there

havent had any responses on it, so just gonna get rid of the ones i have..

you are welcome to have it for free

drop me an email with your address and ill ship it to you...

one catch though, you gotta send me some pics if you end up using it in a prop!!! id love to see it in action.

email dreksler@thesiliconhorizon.com

cheers!

-walt
          prop controller, featuring 31 io and free software so u can program it with no code writing!! dual voltage feature also which means less power supplies.

Comment

ok the birds went bye bye

one set going to wipp

and making another set for non profit the scream extreme which is a fundraiser for autistic children. i just couldnt say no!!

if anyone else has anything to donate to those guys in the way of small props then drop them a line....

www.screamtonight.com

-=walt=-

Comment

i got the crows today.thank you very much.now i gotta get in touch with maniac to give him his.

Comment

i hope you like them

some parts r rough but its a nice little birdie

lemme know if you need any help with the controller, got a nice manual on the cdrom

hope you enjoy it!

-=walt=-

Comment

ohh and also lemme know what you think of the new techFX mini controller... especially if you use it on any other props

thanks

-drex

Comment

will do

Comment

Working...
                    X