Satan's Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satan's Portal

It is located in Joliet, Illinois. It is the newest and scariest that I've never heard. Yes, 'scariest' seems to be a popular tag line. One thing's for sure, at least they are charging a more reasonable admission. I guess Mike aka Pumpkin_Man might do know more than I do. Have you been there before, Mike? I'll see if I can find the link and I will post it here.

Satan's Portal

I haven't been there yet, but I work in the city of Joliet Ill every day, so I am bound to get there this Halloween season. I'll post here as soon as I do.

Mike

Comment

Satan's Portal

Ok, great! Mike, please lemme know when u have time to visit there to see Satan's Portal. So here is the link reviews about it.

www.hauntedillinois.com/reviews/2010satansportal.php

But, the website itself is dead - www.satansportal.com Because I've talked to one of the guys from Illinois and he really doesn't know what's going on there.... he believed it's probably closed?

Comment

Satan's Portal

I don't know. I'll probably try it, but that 24 dollar admision price has given me 2nd thoughts.

Mike

Comment

Satan's Portal

I know that admission price is pretty little expensive. It is up to you if you want to pay to enter there, or just check out to see if it's still up there.

Comment

Satan's Portal

It probably won't be up and running until the end of September, but I'll definately cruise by that building on the motorcycle tonight or tomorrow night on my way home from work and check out the location. I think that web site you posted was a review of what they did last year, but it's still worth checking out. I drive to Joliet every day of the week, so it might be a fun thing to do some October night when I leave work.

24 bucks is a bit steep, but if it's a good scare and for a good cause, it might be worth it.

Mike

Comment

Satan's Portal

Ok, lemme know if it is still there around September till November 1st?

Comment

Satan's Portal

I sure will. I love running Halloween errends. I also plan to look into some other haunted attractions in my area.

Mike

Comment

Satan's Portal

Ok, sure! Please lemme know if Satan's Portal is still open or not...

Comment

Satan's Portal

i've been there... I just remember the annoying clown in the que and a bunch of teenie boppers trying to scare you, and they all just screamed at you...It truly was one of the worst times I've had.

Comment

Satan's Portal

I just got a message from a guy on other forum.... he told me that he believes it will not open again this year, but he will check it out this year for me.

Comment

Satan's Portal

If it's anything like DeathRider (Hey, I like that moniker. Do you ride a motorcycle by chance?) says, then I'm n ot suprised that it won't open again. ESPECIALY if they charged 23 dollars admission.

There are much beter haunted attractions, that are much cheaper.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                        X