CREEPY HOLLOW attraction in Culver City / Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CREEPY HOLLOW attraction in Culver City / Los Angeles

If you are in the Los Angeles area and would like to see an old-fashioned, home-made horror maze--the kind you can rarely find anywhere anymore, especially here in Los Angeles--you can really do no better than to check out the wonderful CREEPY HOLLOW.

It is located at the intersection of National Avenue and Overland Avenue in Culver City. It is right off the 10 freeway--just take the Overland exit and go south for about two seconds, and you will see it in a shopping center. It is small! It's built in the empty space of a Blockbuster Video building. And this is truly a much better use for it.

I went down there last night and WOW, I had great time.

They are doing Fridays and weekends now, generally from 7 pm to 11 pm. They will add additional weekdays closer to Halloween.

Oh yes, and that's not all! I went back the other day. Business was trickling in and I figured they could probably use some help getting the word out. So I am contacting various message boards posting info--this place is included, of course--and I am also contributing some artwork to their show, including one of my gruesomely detailed Horror Baby Dolls for use as a special prop, to amp up the horror!

Comment

Photos! from Creepy Hollow! featuring my Zombie Baby doll for extra ghoulishness!

Comment

Working...
      X