Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Darkness....Scarefest...Creepy World...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Darkness....Scarefest...Creepy World...??

Check out what's in my neck of the woods!

http://www.scarefest.com/index_f.php?id=snews

Looks pretty messed up, don't it??
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

OoOoOooh... the pictures look really elaborate. Things sound like they've been really planned out. but... I dunno, I find it more silly than scary that they're doing the 'Ok Corral Gunfight'. There's nothing spooky about the Corral. At all. It's just a dirt lot 'tourist trap'... and the fight actually took place in the back of the Corral and not in the front (on Allen Street).

The scariest place in Tombstone is the Birdcage theater. There have been recorded sightings of full-bodied ghosts there, music playing (that you only hear on tape), odd noises, strange happenings. My sister in-law does the owner's hair... the owner has invited her for a private tour of the place-- possibly into the suspended cages that are usually off-limits to regular visitors. I should upload photos I took when I was last in Tombstone...

I have to admit the St.Louis haunted house looks way better than anything out here... the old Tucson Studios haunted house even pales in comparison. If you go, I hope you take and post photos so we can see too! =)

Comment

It seems a shame not to go, it looks pretty freaking elaborate.
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The pictures are cool, but it only makes me more jelous! (forgive my misspelling) I wish, I wish I could live somewhere like that, provided I wouldn't get killed by a bad ghosts. (after all, there are good ghosts.)

Comment

Working...
        X