Thank you, St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, St. Louis

We had a great time in ole St. Louis and I frankly think it is a good site for this trade show/convention. The people were uber friendly and polite no matter where we went. The weather was certainly an improvement (we drove home Saturday into an ice and snow storm in Wisconsin). The convention center was easy to get to from our hotel (The Westin) via the MetroLink. And the show itself threw some interesting new vendors into the mix. I hope that the vendors who were NOT selling 'eye candy' did some good business and will return. The fog, glow strip, lighting, and insurance companies, for instance. It's all too easy to forget that we need all kinds of different suppliers to make our shows go. Always thought it would be cool to have a tent manufacturer on board.
    Gail Strumberger
    Art Dogs Inc/Cyber Shock University

I agree, everyone was very friendly whether it was city workers on the street, to the folks waiting tables in the restaurants, to the convention itself.

Allan

Comment

IMO, this is a MUCH better location than Chicago.

I'm glad to know that they will be back in the same place next year.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

We had a blast at the convention this year. We met SO many new people and visited with old friends and made new ones. I didnt want it to end. We had a great time and hope everyone else did to. THANKS TRANSWORLD AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT HELPED MOVE THE CONVENTION TO ST. LOUIS.Great idea! We had fun!!!
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
        X