What Happened to spfx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to spfx?

I did not see SPFX at TW at all..I e-mailed them about 2 weeks ago before the show asking them if they where going to be at TW because I am interested in the Zombie mask and wanted to see it in person first. They replied back to me telling me to stop by their booth and check them out and they will answer any questions that I may have. But I just could not find them on the floor. Doe's anybody know anything??? Thanks
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Well, last I heard they were not going to be at Transworld. Now I do not understand why they told you they were...

Comment

They were not at the show which I think was a BIG MISTAKE! The CFX booth was packed all weekend. The only SPFX I saw was at the Sinister Scents booth that Ken had on display. He lost alot of business in that bad decision of not being at the show in my opinion.
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Ya, I think it was a huge mistake also. CAN ANYBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CFX'S NEW MASKS WERE???? please lol

Comment

Bill

When I talked to Rusty he said that he was too busy with all sorts of things going on with the SPFX masks. Rumor has it they are totally redesigning the faces with one of the top People in Hollywood. He also stated that they are working on alot of new stuff and hopes to get some of them out before MHC but he didnt know
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

They did not attend the show because he said he had prior engagements. They also told me they are not going to the show because they didn't have new products to sell. He said he wanted to come next year after he's made new products.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
            X