CFX's New Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFX's New Products

I was not able to make it to the show because I am under 18. I was wondering what CFX's new masks were. Descriptions or Pics would be great!

Can anyone tell me?

Comment

I took a couple photos on this camera once I get my other one out I will post some more photos for you! CFX stuff was simply awesome! We used those masks in our haunted house for the first time and our actors loved them!

Larry
      Attached Files
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Alright, thanks a bunch!

Comment

Besides the masks they had some body parts, The most realistic heart and brain I have seen and an arm and a leg.
          Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

All of their stuff is awesome, I tried on the Demon mask and loved how it fit.

Comment

Awesome! So it sounds like they had the pigman, nadia, and meatbag for masks.

Comment

Look People

Its good to see Larry agree with me. I got a ass chewing from him because I said something negative about the other company. The other companies mask is to thin around the stress areas and are over sized. I have 4 from them and all has ripped around these areas! As you can see they did not show and I don't believe the two busy thing!!!|

Now moving on to Kenny and Wes they worked their booths in a professional manner and they were always covered up as you can tell! I have several of their mask already and I just bought several more of their new mask and they are all kick ass!!! When you get their mask and put them on their mask come to life!!! Shane and its CFX has the seal of approval of Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

They both make awesome masks... both alike but very different, I think that the other masks are a bit thinner to allow for more movement while CFX is a bit thicker... but, allows for decent movement. I just hope they can keep their prices down.... I remember the other comapny started at low prices and sky rocketed upwards of 1000.00 I think we will see allot more of the other comapny as soon as they lower their prices a bit.
                  "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                  www.maliciousstudios.com
                  "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                  http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

I'd have to agree, the CFX stuff is simply incredible! Quality is top notch and Ken and Wes were very professional and helped us out, answering ALL of our questions! They've got our approval as well! -Tyler
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Hmmm

Shane?

SPFX was really not there because he is too busy.
                      I have spoken with him several times over the past few weeks.
                      We tried to work with CFX and SPFX on masks for our new line of costumes.

Neither of the companies masks work for me!
                      Damn goatee gets in the way and it makes the mask look distorted.

No I am not shaving it off!
                      Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

I have five of the "other" guys and two (purchased one at show) of CFX and a set of the hands. It was great to see them at the show as I was not sure if the hands were going to fit me or not, they did so I bought them. They each have their own designs and I agree if they can keep their prices down then they will do well. I checked at the Internet café on the price of the hands from the "other" guys and they were $200 more than CFX. Figured I was going to save $200 might as well spend an additional $250 and own another mask. Both companies masks are great and we use them in our haunt. You have to give them to someone you trust or that you can kick his a@@ if they come back torn as they are quite an investment but worth it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

ILL 2nd THAT.....lol..... yeah man, my goat was like 8" long had to braid it... but I say the same thing ( DAMN IT ) IM NOT SHAVING IT OFF...lol
                          "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                          www.maliciousstudios.com
                          "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                          http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

If they would have had a try on of the Gargoyle mask I would have brought it home with me. Here is a picture of it.

Comment

I am surprised they would not let you try the one on the shelf on. There were a lot of people trying masks on, I tried the gloves on and bought a set. One other nice thing about CFX is they will do some additional painting on YOUR mask and not charge you anything additional for it. I have two of the zombie masks from SPFX, one with hair and one without. The hair adds a lot to the masks. I have a beard and where one during the season, I just cut it shorter for the month.

Comment

Working...
                              X