Road Trip to St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Trip to St. Louis

Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours and Blood Lake Haunted House group of 4 starts our 12 hour road trip to St. Louis around 4am tomorrow morning. So... from Richmond, VA to St. Louis, MO, anyone know of any cool haunt related or ghostly places to stop by for a few minutes while we make our trek?

Thanks!

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
    www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
    Located in Richmond, VA

Which route are you taking to St. Louis?
    You are welcome to stop by DarkWood on your way back. I say "your way back" cause 4am is EARLY! lol
    We are set up year round, so I could give you a lights on look. Apart from post-season clutter nothing has changed for this year yet. And, I could give you a look at the masks/costumes we have been making for Wickadella Creations.
    Just let me know.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Originally posted by Haunts of Richmond View Post
      Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours and Blood Lake Haunted House group of 4 starts our 12 hour road trip to St. Louis around 4am tomorrow morning. So... from Richmond, VA to St. Louis, MO, anyone know of any cool haunt related or ghostly places to stop by for a few minutes while we make our trek?

Thanks!

- Ryan
      AHHHRRGG we should have gotten the minivan- or flown. I have to sit in the same car as you for 12 hours??

and it's I64 the entire way, the ENTIRE way- I told you there was nothing cool on 64, nothing natta zippo
      Join The Collective

Comment

Working...
      X