Search Light for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Light for sale

I have a search light (fixed, not a moving one, but it is manually adjustable) that I purchased and have used the past 3 seasons at our haunt that I am looking to sell. Our city laws have changed and we are no longer allowed to use them. The light is in very good shape (the bulb that is in it still works great and we have a replacement bulb that will come with it). It cost around 2,000 when we bought it, but we are looking to sell it for around 900. We will have it at our tour on friday night so anyone interested can take a look. I will get some specs off it tonight for full info.
    Bill C. Schnell
    Dark Son Productions
    NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
    www.NecroPlanet.com

Can you turn it on before ya buy it? LOL! Just joking Bill dont want the city on ya. But it does sound like a good deal. How far does the beam go or how far away can it be seen?
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

actually, I was planning on turning in on for anyone who is interested (we'll just do it quick to keep the fuzz off us). I'm not sure on the exact details of the beam, but like all search lights, it works a lot better if there are clouds for it to hit.
      Bill C. Schnell
      Dark Son Productions
      NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
      www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Working...
      X