Sat after Darkness tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat after Darkness tour

Hey does anyone know anything going on after the tour Sat night? We are scheduled for the 8-9PM tour so that leaves the rest of our night open.....
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

HHA Party and Auction

Don't forget the HHA Party and action!

The Auction will be running from 8PM -12AM. It will be a rolling auction, with items auctioned every half hour.

We did it this way because all night folks will be in cue or in the haunt and we wanted to give everyone a chance to bid on items before and after going through the show.

We will have a list of what items will be auctioned at what times posted on Hauntworld and Ham in a few days, and we will have flyers available at the HHA booth. The party will be on going all night, a great place for Haunters to gather.

Thanks!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

All of those going to the behind the scenes tour are acheduled to go Sat. night at 9:00PM . Where are you staying? Most everyone is at the Ren. I am sure if you head over there we will a party somewhere. Probably won't get going until 10:00PM or there about.
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Myself and my crew are all at the Renn too. I am sure I will have a few at that bar over the three nights....
        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Do you need to be a member of HHA to attend the auction?

Thank You,
          John

Comment

Nope!

Just come on down to the Darkness!

Thanks!
            Ben Armstrong
            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
            www.Fearworld.com
            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Thanks Ben! I plan on joining when I get there. Just wanted to know....

john

Comment

Dammit! For some reason I thought the auction was gonna be on thursday night with the behind-the-scenes tour.

Now I gotta change my plans up.
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                X