Rocky Point to Branson???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John

That's awsome for a first year haunt, with numbers like that what are your projections for this year?

Comment

Well, we did not get all our money back yet. We got Close. I have a new partner that invested in it. I thought I was doing good in life but this 33 year old make 80 mil a year. Can you imagine that? We put 60,000 just in advetisements. Billbaords,buses, movie theaters... you name it. We will be toning it way down this year. No bands, car giveaways and things like that. We had to make a big impression our first year....

John

Comment

Glad to hear you did well last haunt season. That is great news.

As for that Branson thing that is cool that you did that... like I said I give the guy credit because most of these tourist towns have the worst haunts at the very least this one had money invested in it. The sets from Rocky Point looked good as you can expect. They did have a LOT of animations and I mean a lot.

Again I give them credit because I'm not sure if I've ever seen one tourist attraction haunt that even tried to be good other than the facade or lobby. I'd have to really think about that one... hmmm.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Larry

Thanks Larry. Your CGI's were a hit!

John

Comment

What is or do they have a website for this place? I did a search and I didnt really find info on the one in Branson.
            Thanks,
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

K I found it if anyone wants to go to the site its dinowalk.com it shows more of the museum than the haunted house. I have a friend that went to it he said it was pretty good.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Ken, if you are familiar with the original Big R's BBQ on Rangeline Drive (which is also Gateway Drive and HWY 71B), that's the building we purchased and it's where Raycliff Manor is now located.

Hope you can come see us this summer!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                X