Rocky Point to Branson???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Point to Branson???

I was in Branson the other day and there is a haunted house there with several of Rocky Points sets ... Overall the haunt was okay I guess but the sets from Rocky Point are awesome. Although these are clearly the best sets in the attraction I give the owners some credit... typically you go to these tourist towns and the haunts just outright suck.

At least these guys TRIED to do the best they could, they spent some money and also loaded the place up with Scarefactory props.

I give them credit.

The Rocky Point sets inside that I can recall is most of the graveyard set up almost exact, their horror museum set, Asylum facade, and so many more it was nuts.

So if you want to get a touch of Rocky Point you'd visit this haunt in Branson, Missouri.

Here are some pics.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry, you were that clost to us and you didn't stop by or call!?!?

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

How close are you to Branson. I'm going back we're going to do an attraction tere. Here is another picture of the former RPHH in Branson.

Larry
      Attached Files
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I live about an hour from Branson in Arkansas and Raycliff Manor is about an hour and a half from Branson in Joplin, MO. Are you adding another attraction to the one above or will this be a new separate haunted attraction? Let me know when you're in the area again and maybe I can meet you in Joplin, MO and give you a tour of our place!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I remember when we were at the Rocky Point auction there were two guys just bidding on almost everything. Now we know where they were from. Mike
          Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Joplin

Kel.....Say high to my family would ya?????

Anyone ever see TRICK MY TRUCK on cmtv?
            That is in Joplin.......and the guy doing the interiors and stereos n stuff......That is my cousin Robert

Branson.....Larry is Legends still there?
            It was a collection of movie props Elivs stuff cars
            You turn left into Branson and it was on the right....
            Had the Batmobile....robocop car.....some cool stuff
            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Spriggs View Post
              Kel.....Say high to my family would ya?????

Anyone ever see TRICK MY TRUCK on cmtv?
              That is in Joplin.......and the guy doing the interiors and stereos n stuff......That is my cousin Robert
              I love that show. they need to do a haunted house truck. They need to find a truck driver who loves haunts.
              Brian Warner
              Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
              Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
              Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Interesting. I will definatey have to check it out.
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Ken, come visit your family and stop by! If we do well enough this fall, maybe we can have your cousin trick our hearse!

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Hmm

Kel?

I used to walk the acres they owned....all the way to the airport.
                    Went to the pond and watched the planes come and go.
                    The days when I was A LOT younger!!!!!

A store called Grandpas was all the rage.....hell I haven't been down that way in a very long time.

Kel?........I think I am going to do just that this summer.....Be ready for us!!!!

Roberts aunt owns the sonic in webb city I think...she owns 3 or 4 of them

Small world isn't it?
                    Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Larry, what was the name of the haunt in branson????

Would like to check it out... Thank you !!!

Comment

Its called the Haunted House & Monster Asylum and dinosaur museum. Its in an old office max building with a giant dinosaur on top of the sign. The building has lightning painted all over it. XtremeCreators completely set that haunt up in Branson MI. I gave him exactly what he wanted. It did turn out great for a 10 min walk through. He has the Imaler,Yoggoth,Dragon, SKull Castle and so on. The owner is World Known Scupltor Fred Hoppe. If you want to see something great, go look at the veterans museum. He scuplted the worlds largest life size sculpture of 40 soldiers storming the beach. Or you can just google his name. He also has Dinosaur museums around the country.

John
                        Last edited by xtremecreator; 03-18-2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Heres a link:

http://www.bransonworld.com/branson-...er-asylum.html

Comment

John

Originally posted by xtremecreator View Post
                            Its called the Haunted House & Monster Asylum and dinosaur museum. Its in an old office max building with a giant dinosaur on top of the sign. The building has lightning painted all over it. XtremeCreators completely set that haunt up in Branson MI. I gave him exactly what he wanted. It did turn out great for a 10 min walk through. He has the Imaler,Yoggoth,Dragon, SKull Castle and so on. The owner is World Known Scupltor Fred Hoppe. If you want to see something great, go look at the veterans museum. He scuplted the worlds largest life size sculpture of 40 soldiers storming the beach. Or you can just google his name. He also has Dinosaur museums around the country.

John
                            How did it go with the haunt you were involved with last year?

Comment

The Haunt we have for 2008 - Pandoras Box turned out great! For a 6 week set up! Over 400,000 invested. We gave away a 2008 Dodge Charger, Had Kane Hodder there and a band every fri. & Sat. Attendance was about 20,000 for our first year there. Thanks for asking.

John

Comment

Working...
                              X