No announcement yet.

Shuttle service for transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure. But this isn't New York. There isn't a cab on every corner. I'm sure everyone will be riding with other people. Just hitch a ride. The bus thing was unneeded since most who attend will drive in, and its just way to much of a mess. I saw the vegas deal last year what a mess dealing with all of those people. With the timed ticketing we have different times OMG that would have been a nightmare.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
      Its listed on the site with directions. They are not far apart. In a car it takes you like 5 minutes at most. Larry
      How is the parking for the darkness?

Comment

There is a big massive parking lot across the street but DO NOT leave anything in the car. We had a problem with that last year but I doubt it will happen because no one thinks we are open.

Last year we had a police person drive around the parking lot on patrol.

That fixed the problem. But you know how it is if you leave something in the front seat someone will try and take it.

We have done as many as 4,000 people in one night and had no parking problems. You can park all throughout Soulard.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
        X