Transworlds new Crowne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The candy idea!

Don - you have a GREAT icebreaker there! I'm up for passing out candy inexchange for a "who the hell are you"
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Now thats a better idea Dirk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dirk, it seems like a little too 1st-grade-ish kinda thing, but in a good way!

I like it. It would really help to break the ice. We should really try to get something going like this.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Just seems that the trick or treating door to door will not work out. Many times at these shows, people hang out mostly with people they know... anyway, I was just throwing it out there
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
            Don - you have a GREAT icebreaker there! I'm up for passing out candy inexchange for a "who the hell are you"
            if you dress up it be even better, you'd get a 'what the hell are you?'

Dirk I challenge you to either find your way to my room (the one with the pez) or at the bar sometime(We should be pretty easy to find- Blood Lake shirts and vacant looks on our faces.) I will make you a believer in the power of beer giving/trick or treating.

~You have been officially challenged.~

Katie I only do pez but I will gladly trade for some candy that I can then off on other people. Oh yeah you can have a beer as well due to enthusiasm.
            Join The Collective

Comment

Sweet! I'll give you the "cool" candy LOL
              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Originally posted by Don_OfThe_Dead View Post
                Dirk I challenge you to either find your way to my room (the one with the pez) or at the bar sometime(We should be pretty easy to find- Blood Lake shirts and vacant looks on our faces.)

Well, since we're rooming together Nick... I put you in charge of answering the door at 4 in the morning.

And speak for yourself with the vacant look... I'll be the wide-eyed person jumping up and down like a kid at Christmas the entire weekend. Maybe I'll bring my Santa hat?

Is there some kind of haunt convention initiation for first-timers?

8 days!!!

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
                www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
                Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Ryan, that knock at 4am is the Big Al- the trucker whom I arranged for you to meet. I'll just go wait downstairs while you two get acquainted...

And yeah you're like a kid at Christmas, you're skimming days off our actual departure time like whoa! Im just as excited, but just so we're clear- I'm calling shotgun from the start with reservations on all other seating. Challenge me and I'll start playing my playlist from hell- the most obnoxious children's song's I've ever found...see if I'm bluffing

of course if I want to be obnoxious I can just open my mouth.

Originally posted by Haunts of Richmond View Post

Is there some kind of haunt convention initiation for first-timers?
                  Yeah is there a secret handshake?

-Nick
                  ~Don de los Muertos~
                  Join The Collective

Comment

Oh hell no, you are true EVIL!!! That play list would rot anyones brain.
                    Originally posted by Don_OfThe_Dead View Post
                    Ryan, that knock at 4am is the Big Al- the trucker whom I arranged for you to meet. I'll just go wait downstairs while you two get acquainted...

And yeah you're like a kid at Christmas, you're skimming days off our actual departure time like whoa! Im just as excited, but just so we're clear- I'm calling shotgun from the start with reservations on all other seating. Challenge me and I'll start playing my playlist from hell- the most obnoxious children's song's I've ever found...see if I'm bluffing

of course if I want to be obnoxious I can just open my mouth.

Yeah is there a secret handshake?

-Nick
                    ~Don de los Muertos~
                    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Yeah, I beg you now.

PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THAT MUSIC!!!!!!!!

I'll beg on my hands and knees fo you not to play that stuff.
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                      X