Transworlds new Crowne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworlds new Crowne

Jen from Transworld has spoken to the bar personnel at the Renaissance Hotel and it is going to be the meeting place for lots of haunters. You will get a discount on drinks with your Haunt show badge.

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Excellent...

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
    www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
    Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

I'll say it again, beer trick or treating door to door in the hotel will benefit all- and isn't it just easier to talk to someone when you randomly knock on their hotel room door? all you have to say is 'trick or treat' and just go from there.
      Join The Collective

Comment

Im with Don on this lets try this trick or treating thing it sounds Kinda Cool
        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bizub View Post
          You will get a discount on drinks with your Haunt show badge.
          OH SNAP!!!!! I'm gonna be all over this deal!!!
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Trick or Treating (over 21 style)

I think '21 and over Hotel Trick or Treating' will be a fun way to meet people and just have a game in general, so here's how everyone can participate:

1.Put something on your door haunt related: I plan on a Halloween Pez dispenser hanging from the door knob (In case we're not there grab some pez!) but a poster or bloody hand will do- I know everyone's creative.

2. Knock and say 'trick or treat', don't keep knocking someone might be busy!

3. Don't knock on doors without anything since someone's either sleeping or not a haunter and we don't want to annoy anyone.

4. Any alcohol will do (though we are in Budweiser country.) I'm not picky. 18 & 24 can packs would probably be easiest. If I can find it though we'll be having Stella

5. Trick or Treating hours are all time, any time- I might be restless in between seminars and start prowling around.

I'm sure all of these are pretty obvious but why not air it out there for everyone just in case right?

I know we're staying at the Renaissance but if anyone at other hotels feels like doing this- let us know! I'll travel for a beer and conversation.
            This is my first convention so I'm stoked to the max, can't wait to see ya'll there!
            Join The Collective

Comment

Don you gotta set some hours or someone will knock on the door at 4 in the morning
              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                Don you gotta set some hours or someone will knock on the door at 4 in the morning
                I dunno, if you want sleep take whatever off your door. Some people might just be up at 4am :grin:
                Last edited by Don_OfThe_Dead; 03-16-2009, 12:41 AM.
                Join The Collective

Comment

HOLY HELL!!!
                  The trick or treat sounds freakin hilarious!
                  And discounted drinks works fopr me too!
                  OOOOOhhhhh I'm so excited......
                  Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Jen was hoping to get a better discount, but she just couldn't do any better.
                    But she tried.
                    She also told me that the Hotel has an atrium just like the crowne did in Chicago so it might be easy enough to hang out just outside the bar and get drinks and come out into the atrium for more socializing.
                    I can't guarantee you will be able to have your coolers in the atrium like you could in Chicago but it may be possible.

But the bar setup is looking promising.
                    I also spoke with her and she said she will be posting signs all over the convention and seminar areas to make sure everyone knows where the afterhour hang out is.

It looks like everything is coming together.
                    And she said that the buyer registration is up to 4000 for the Haunt show.

We look forward to seeing everyone there next week
                    Kevin R. Alvey
                    info at gore-galore.com
                    www.gore-galore.com
                    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Don, I think this is a cool idea and once I get a buzz on I'm going to go and hang halloween things on all the doors and then sit back and and watch the fireworks.lol.....Just kidding or am I?
                      Originally posted by Don_OfThe_Dead View Post
                      I'll say it again, beer trick or treating door to door in the hotel will benefit all- and isn't it just easier to talk to someone when you randomly knock on their hotel room door? all you have to say is 'trick or treat' and just go from there.
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Trick or treat sounds like a good idea until you are the ones sitting in your room waiting for people to come. Naw, I think it won't work. I am not sitting in my room.
                        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

im with you Dirk...wont work or be as fun as it sounds

Comment

I just thought this up and am not sure if it would be cool or not. How about encouraging everyone to bring a bag of candy or other goodies and we do trick or treating at the bar on Fri or Sat night. We could use that as an ice breaker or way to encourage people to meet eachother. From like 10-11 or so, people are encouraged to mingle and walk up and get candy or other treats? Stupid?
                            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Originally posted by SomeThingInTheIce View Post
                              Don, I think this is a cool idea and once I get a buzz on I'm going to go and hang halloween things on all the doors and then sit back and and watch the fireworks.lol.....Just kidding or am I?
                              That's the mischievous halloween spirit I was looking for! I was planning to put up craigslist postings for erotic encounters on any rooms I saw with something on the doors...haha just kidding or am I?

Originally posted by xxxdirk View Post
                              Trick or treat sounds like a good idea until you are the ones sitting in your room waiting for people to come. Naw, I think it won't work. I am not sitting in my room.
                              dont be a naysayer- odds are no one's going to be around much with the darkness, columbia haunt tours, and obviously experiencing the other night life of St Louis,(oh wait the convention as well) but that's no reason not to be prepared just in case right? Come'on how hard is it to have a 24pack sitting around just in case that one hour of downtime someone decides to go prowling around? Just one more way to open up the possibility of meeting like minded people. If nothing else you have something for the ride back home!
                              Join The Collective

Comment

Working...
                              X