Thanks Ben Armstrong and Netherworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Ben Armstrong and Netherworld

Well me (Shane) and Shaun(my best friend and body guard/driver) had to go over to Atlanta and look at some coffins ( another story another day) this weekend. Hooked up with Ben who took us through the whole show with the lights off then back through with the lights on!

Loved the show Ben was an awsome host. Loved it had a blast learned some great tips. We went and had an awsome dinner then went back and played with the dead for a while longer! Again BenThanks we had a blast and loved the haunt! AMAZING!

Next time you visit me I will make sure the lights are off! I owe ya one there. Shane and its THANKS AGAIN BEN! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Thanks for dropping by guys, you certainly livened up a drab rainy day. Sorry the rest of Atlanta was so SCARY! I need to find away to get the Atlanta driving experience into the haunt...um... Well we do have that truck...

Thanks again!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Geez Shane your a high roller, having your own body guard and driver LOL
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Bill

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
        Geez Shane your a high roller, having your own body guard and driver LOL
        He may have those things, however he DOES NOT HAVE A MILLION DOLLAR BUDGET!

Comment

I don't know, he has a huge chunk of land, lots of buildings and LOTS of toys! Those Lions get steak evey night don't they!

Thanks
          Ben Armstrong
          NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
          www.Fearworld.com
          www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Lol

Nut you crack my up my friend! Yeah and Ben has got a lot of toys to as I seen for myself! We all do love to play with them! Shane and its going to buy me a new toy today! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X