What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

Took my son to eat at friendlys tonight so he could use his gift card given to him by his aunt and I thought there is one of these things for everything, maybe the'll work for haunts. A way for off season income? What do guys think?

gifts cards for a haunted house? Sounds interesting. I've never heard of it.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Yes! There are companies that specialize in this, like MT&L Card Services. If you read Patti's post in the other thread TRANSWORLD 2010 SHOW DATES, this is exactly the kind of thing she was talking about. If you're a haunter that only attends the haunt show then you'd never know about a company like this that has a service like this to offer. However, this company (and other companies like them) have been attending attraction style shows (like IAAPA or Fun Expo) for YEARS. But, when we were piggy-backing on the retail costumes' show, we weren't the focus...the costumers were. Now that we have our own show, things are different. So, lets bring these companies to us. As a HALLOWEEN ATTRACTIONS / HAUNT ATTRACTIONS show, we have Transworld's full attention now that they've given us our own show AND their full show-marketing budget!

Kudos...on thinking outside of the marketing box!
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Wow... a gift card. What a great idea! So much cooler than a comp ticket or coupon.
        Michael Inks
        Geist Entertainment, Inc.
        www.geistentertainment.com
        "If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, it is surely something to think about.

Comment

Working...
          X