Another day on the job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another day on the job

So I thought I would share with you guys a picture of me while at work today. This is what I do for a living lol..plus the haunt. The blood is "fake" we are putting together a webpage at work to show and tell the city public what we do at the schools. I am a custodian and they want to lay all us off July 1st and hire in a private cleaning company to take over our jobs to help save money.
    www.Troysupportstaff.com
    Attached Files
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Working in an environment filled with kids and city politics? That's really scary. Hope everything works out ok.

This could be kind of a fun thread... anyone else have photos of them dealing with "another day on the job?"

Here's one of my favorites, from last year's promo shoot for all of our ScareHouse stuff.
    Attached Files
    Scott Simmons
    The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
    http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

That's a neat pix undead
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

this could turn into a good thread. Later on, I'll post some pics of me at work. I think some of yall might get a little jealous.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
          So I thought I would share with you guys a picture of me while at work today. This is what I do for a living lol..plus the haunt. The blood is "fake" we are putting together a webpage at work to show and tell the city public what we do at the schools. I am a custodian and they want to lay all us off July 1st and hire in a private cleaning company to take over our jobs to help save money.
          www.Troysupportstaff.com
          But I bet the accountant that is figuring all this savings has a secretary, two clerks, and 5 other support staff. How about using temps to do his paperwork, that would make more sense than getting rid of hard working people keeping the schools looking clean and safe.

Comment

Working...
          X