Transworld excited about st.louis haunt show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld excited about st.louis haunt show

I talked to Jenn from Transworld today and she is really excited about the way the show is shaping up. I asked her for the low down on how many vendors and booths were already reserved.

Here are the numbers she said they had as of noon today.

114 exhibitors
    262 booths
    4000 buyers!
    Granted these are tentative numbers and things change and they still have time to get more vendors signed up.

She said everything is loooking great and she is looking forward to the haunt show.
    Lets come to St. Louis as an industry and show the vendors our appreciation for their hard work and abilities.
    I for one cant wait for the show.

Not because our haunt will be open for the Columbia haunt Tour on Friday nite. But for the fellowship of meeting other haunters that I chat with in the chat room and on the message boards that share my passion for haunting.

The convention sounds sucessful so far and we should do what we can to make sure it stays that way.
    I will see you in St. Louis!

As a side note, there is still time to get your Columbia Haunt Tour tickets but space is running out. Purchase your tickets TODAY at www.columbiahaunttour.com See you in Columbia!

Greg
    Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 03-11-2009, 10:22 PM.
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

I'm definitely excited, too. The 2 owners of Blood Lake and Haunts of Richmond have experienced Transworld before... but for myself and our stage manager, this is our first haunt convention. Counting down the days!

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
    www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
    Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Working...
    X