No announcement yet.

Texas Haunts Open This Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah... I was a little scared when the chainsaw guy tried to steal your daughter! LOL.

It's good to hear that ya'll had a great time, and that your daughter is into this stuff now.

As for me...

Me and my gang showed up, talked to Dan and John and they were real nice to us and treated us really good.
    Im not gonna give away any secrets they have over there, but all I can say is WOW!

I loved the lights off deal they had. All you get is a glow stick for your group, and thats all the light you have.

The setup was great, and there were several spots where we were lost, or turned around. We probly spent 20 or 30 minutes in one area going in circles.

The detail and set design were exactly like I imagined it if not better, and the actors were top notch. They knew just when to come in at you, and just how hard to push the scare.
    And also when to steal your glow stick! (And that was fun to deal with!)

This is all I'll say for right now, but I was very impressed by the show, and fully understand why these guys were rated one of the top haunts last year!

Great work guys and I cant wait to see this place again in October!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
      Sarah... I was a little scared when the chainsaw guy tried to steal your daughter! LOL.
      LOL, me too! But I was more worried that *she* was going to freak out, because I knew, of course, that they would never hurt her.

Later, when she and I were talking about it, she said she thought is was funny! Guess I worried for nothing. Maybe instead of cussing the guy out, I should have said, "Yeah, go ahead, take her, she's expensive to feed."
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
        LOL, me too! But I was more worried that *she* was going to freak out, because I knew, of course, that they would never hurt her.

Later, when she and I were talking about it, she said she thought is was funny! Guess I worried for nothing. Maybe instead of cussing the guy out, I should have said, "Yeah, go ahead, take her, she's expensive to feed."
        hahaha! And that would have been a lot cheaper for you in the long run!

I'm glad ya'll liked it. Hopefully I'll see you again in St. Louis.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
        X