Celebrities at transworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOAH WOAH WOAH! WAIT A MINUTE HERE!

Yall are coping my idea and making me look bad. Now heres the Original offer as it STILL stands

One 8x10 of Tater (Wannabe Rotting Flesh Radio Hunk)(Often Mistook for the Sham Wow Guy)
    One 8x10 of Granny (They cast the evil spirts away)
    Three wallet sizes of both pictures
    AND just because we love you we are throwing in a FREE!!! SNUGGIE!...I mean really how can you live with a blanket that doesnt have sleeves.

All for a price of 199.99

Dont Delay Act NOW!!!

and do to the fact that others are impeding my business im going to have Larry pull the other offers

See you in St. Louis

Tater
    Last edited by Tater; 03-11-2009, 07:46 PM.
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I would love to see Rob Zombie and Sheri Moon Zombie at Transworld. I'd do almost anything just to shake Rob's hand. I've been a fan of Rob's since I was in the 5th grade when I was jaming out to him while he was in the band White Zombie.
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post

And WHY won't Larry answer my PM?
        Because you didnt pay him :P Or its not gunna make him moniez!

Comment

I wouldn't do anything to see anyone. I can't think of anyone out there whose hand I would want to shake. Of course if there is a bunch of celebrities there everyone will flock to them and it will be easier for me to walk around the show.
          Jared Layman

Comment

LOL, so true mindtumor.

I remember at Transworld '07, when they had Bridgett from the "Girl's Next Door" at the one costume booth to promote the Playboy costume line, the line to meet her stretched down the entire aisle and then looped back on itself.

It was a great time to chat with all the vendors that had been busy before she showed up!
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

naaaa new deal is on the table ....
              you get a 12"x 3' center fold of mike honcho (signed - My what a lovely tea party this is , Mike Honcho)
              the wallet pics
              A sham wow
              And for an extra $125 and exclusive behind the scenes tour of the DARKNESS
              2 tickets just to get into to Transworld
              and 4 tickets to Shanes Dinner after the darkness tour
              hahah

looks guys i really can't be doing this all day CALL NOW with your credit cards ready
              HHA Member

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
                I would love to see Rob Zombie and Sheri Moon Zombie at Transworld. I'd do almost anything just to shake Rob's hand. I've been a fan of Rob's since I was in the 5th grade when I was jaming out to him while he was in the band White Zombie.
                White zombie was the shit...

Comment

Working...
                X