Celebrities at transworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrities at transworld?

Other then the stars on this board, does anyone know if there will be any celebrities in st louis, and where I would find them?

And... Larry - I know you're busy, but can you at least let me know either way? Check you're PM's
    Thanks!
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Katie

I will be at the HauntWorld booth signing autographs all weekend! Shane and its photos are 19.99 each! Shane this time!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Kip will be there; along with Shane at the HW booth! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Shane

Originally posted by graystone View Post
        I will be at the HauntWorld booth signing autographs all weekend! Shane and its photos are 19.99 each! Shane this time!!!!
        How much for an autographed picture of you and larry together?

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
          how much for an autographed picture of you and larry together?
          With Larry's face in it?
          $12412513425018351398571928371928759.01

Comment

Not a fan show

This is not a fan show or "con". It's an industry tradeshow.
            That's why (thankfully) you won't find tables with celebrities signing autographs.

I'm sure the usual celebs will be walking the show (Dee Snider comes to mind).

Doug.
            www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
            [Google+] [YouTube]
            [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

And most likely Sid Haig...to actually CONTRIBUTE to the topic on my part...hahaha. Anyway yeah he was there i dont even remember when...but i do remember meeting him. Great guy, very down to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by FrightProps View Post
                This is not a fan show or "con". It's an industry tradeshow.
                That's why (thankfully) you won't find tables with celebrities signing autographs.

I'm sure the usual celebs will be walking the show (Dee Snider comes to mind).

Doug.
                Dee is the last guy i would ever consider a celeb !!

Put it this way Teddy Scares the year they introduced their product at TW lost a rather large sale when Mr. Snider decided to walk into their both and basicly take over mid chat of our haunt and TS signing a sale.

Didn't think twice just acted like nobody was doing bussiness, the guy from TS was so impressed by this buffon he stopped talking to us and went after Dee. Checkbook went right into the pocket and we were gone! Ran into the TS guy lkater that night and he was like WTF? Um was it worth the autograph from the guy with NO manners!

Sid and Bill Mosley are wonderful polite people as is Nick Foley and Dustin Diamond and his fiancee(wife?)

Comment

Kevin,

Sid, and Bill Mosely are about one-tenth the celebrity Dee Snyder is lets be real!!! Everyone knows Dee. Then you even mentioned Screech for crying out loud!!!!!

Darkangel

Comment

To be very honest Dustin and jen were at our shop a couple years ago, and stayed a few days just hanging out talking shop and just having fun, good people with alot of love and passion for the halloween industry. On a personal level i cannot speak highly enough....

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

P.S I just paid 39.99 for shane's photo
                    Last edited by screamline studios; 03-09-2009, 07:39 PM.

Comment

I don't care about any of the celebrities. On another note though, I do have an autographed Teddy Scare from whoever made it.
                      Jared Layman

Comment

Yikes!

I feel like I just got a "groupie" beating LOL
                        I would much rather see them in passing than to stand in line for autographs.
                        And I guess I'll have to settle for a "sasquatch-ish" pic of Shane instead of an autograph, $20 bucks is too rich for my blood! LOL

Jason - was Dustin a jerk, like he was portrayed on Celebrity Fit Club? lol

And WHY won't Larry answer my PM?
                        Last edited by Killer Katie; 03-09-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Dustin and jen were great absolutly no egos just freinds..

Jason

Comment

that's good to hear, he must have gotten a raw deal, or wanted publicity

Comment

To be honest i have not talked to dustin for a year or so and i kind of miss that bastard!!!!

Jason Blaszczak

Comment

Working...
                              X