Nick,

I really like this... it kinda catches the eye! Very nice! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Nick,

Posting that you're the 4th ranked haunt out there and asking people not to post is asking too much. If you are not actually ranked the 4th best dont say it, I looked around and you're not ranked anywhere that's false advertising. You can say you're the best in your market but when you start saying you're rated and listed people want to see where. You need to actually run a pro haunt first before getting ranked, and i will take years. If I were a potential customer of your haunt and read you're the 4th best and went to it and it was a typical first year haunt, I'd have a serious problem with you guys!

For your first year, you might want o change it to your area's Newest haunt, or something like that you don't need the added pressure of living up to unrealistic expectations....

Also, your press releases should go to the media, not to us we already are invloved in this industry and have our own press releases we send out. Impress the media not us.

Darkangel
      Last edited by Darkangel; 03-17-2009, 08:33 AM.

Comment

http://www.haunternet.com/rankings
        6th down is hell's gate
        Its not false advertising.
        If you read my first post- we were forth and two new haunts came in and kicked us out.
        I asked it not to be talked about because i knew there would be a big discussion on it that i dont want to hear about.
        This is to display our artwork and comment on it only!

Whos impressing who? Im not relasing any info on the haunt till its final, im going to put out a press release style article when we have a secured location.
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
          does your partner have a million dollar budget?
          hahahahahaha!!!!!!
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
            http://www.haunternet.com/rankings
            6th down is hell's gate
            Its not false advertising.
            If you read my first post- we were forth and two new haunts came in and kicked us out.

Ha, yea. I went and voted once for our own second year haunt, Blood Lake Haunted House, and BAM... suddenly we're #1! Kinda neat to see us at the top, but we're not quite there yet. Give us another year or two... or three.

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
            www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
            Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Why isn't Netherworld or Darkness or 13th Gate number 1?

Comment

Where are you guys located I thought it was Kentucky... Oh well. Vincent This Time!
                Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

hmm we had like 500 quests submit votes for us and that got us to 4th.
                  Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Nick,

It doesn't really matter if you do or dont want to hear about it, you will either hear about it through us or worse yet the customers. You're a newbie and you're haunt is a baby, allow for time to mature and then you'll get the accolades and impress the industry.

Darkangel

Comment

what haunt do you own darkangle?

Comment

I would add the site and year you were ranked by. Just like when Larry has a giant banner on the front of The Darkness saying it was rated the best haunted house in America... in 2003! (Don't quote me on the year.) It would clearify where the rating came from, and clear up any drama that may rise.
                        Zach Wiechmann
                        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

awesome thank you.
                          great idea

Comment

Nick,

I'm been haunting in some form since before you were born, I've been doing a home haunt for years and have worked in and with a couple pro haunts over the years which I will not name. I'm working towards opening my own pro haunt as well, which is why I say its going to take time before you reach goals and receive accolades. It's not about voting yourself on to lists, its others voting you on....It's ok to be confident maybe even a bit cocky, but be prepared to back it up with your haunt. People will go to your show expecting the 4th best show in the nation, so you're expected to be in the same leage as the Darkness, Netherworld, Bates Motel, Headless Horsemen and haunts like that that have been around for many years....

Darkangel

Comment

Anywho the banner looks bitchin!
                              Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

lol its funny that you said that.
                                Becuase i just got back from awards ceremony in which i was awarded a Proclamation from the Mayor of Toledo himself, and A document from lucas county that stated how much they respected our haunt for giving back to the community.

Our haunt is much bigger than you might think. and you should probably check into that before you start to judge and give advice.
                                However thanks for your input as i realize you did not know.
                                Also it might be a great idea to own a pro-haunt before you tell someone how to run one.
                                No offense but running one is a lot different than helping with one.
                                I respect your input and help however.
                                Nick

Comment

Working...
                                X