New Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Artwork

Were creating a new website and here is an example of some new artwork i am working on.
    Let me know what you think.
    Also please no comments on our ranking. Dont want to get into that.
    Haunternet ranked us 4th, now that artwork is done were 6th.
    Please no comments. thank you

Last edited by UnDeRTaKer313; 03-08-2009, 04:10 PM.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Where did the rating come from?
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

lol really bro. didnt you read my little thing above pic.
      Haunternet.com
      two new haunts came on and spammed there email with votes and knocked everyone back 2.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

I was just yanking your chain.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

lol, just making sure

Comment

Do you do all of your own artwork? Nice job. Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Very nice. You might want to make "Haunted Attraction" a little bit more readable.. Kinda took me a second to read.
              Other than that very nice!
              Zach Wiechmann
              www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

wow i impressed larry! sweet !

Yes we do our own artwork as well as a friend of mine - Sean O Malley.
                He has done our logos for the last 2 years, and i thought i would see what i could do on my own this year.
                This logo contains his text and, rest is mine.

This was actually a demo done in Iweb.
                We cut everything out with a Fast Alpha channel so its hard to read,
                but this way we can see what everyone thinks of it before we go and do huge HD perfected image.

Comment

Im going to be unploading a lot of stuff this week, as demo's for logos, and in the end i thought i would be cool if the haunting community voted on which one they found to be there favorite.
                  Thanks

Comment

I like it. Says big time with the city scape backdrop and has some scary elements with the blood splats. I'm not sure I like the bats. They are a little too cartoonish but besides that looks bitchin dude! Vincent This Time!
                    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Nice

Originally posted by SomeThingInTheIce View Post
                      Where did the rating come from?
                      I didn't know they had national awards for home haunts???

Comment

yeah im not sure about bats myself.
                        what are your thoughts on the red bats. coming out of blood?
                        the black one are really cartooonish but like i said pretty much just using this to work out layout then i will start from scratch with a huge photoshop file.

Comment

well were not a home haunt anymore.
                          i will make a big post and press release very soon with all the info on us.

and yeah haunternet treated us as a professional haunt when they voted.
                          reign of terror was voted top 5 haunt on tons of differnt site when they were still a home haunt.

Comment

I like the red bats alot actually. They don't look 3D so they blend in with the blood and that adds a little to the creepyness. Keep the red bats is my vote.
                            Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Nick

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
                              well were not a home haunt anymore.
                              i will make a big post and press release very soon with all the info on us.

and yeah haunternet treated us as a professional haunt when they voted.
                              reign of terror was voted top 5 haunt on tons of differnt site when they were still a home haunt.
                              Congrats on the move!

Comment

Working...
                              X