Check this out!!!! It is A cgi for transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out!!!! It is A cgi for transworld

Here is a computer animation we made to commerate our first trip to Transworld.
    We figured that this is what could happen when you put Larry and Graystone in the same city.

Lol

That looks fun! Good job guys! But who blew who up? Shane and its going to the web to search how to make pipe bombs! Shane this time
    sigpic

Comment

That's pretty cool! Do you do your own custom animations for the queue line or entrance? Great job, you're right it just may blow up, LOL!

See you guys there, it will be fun and I'm sure you will have a blast.
      Are you taking many seminars? I learned a ton from them my first year.

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

... We are upgrading

We did the back story for last years haunt as a que line movie... We use a high-def projector on a 20 by 20 screen.. We are upgrading our computer systems this month to allow us to render in high-def... This was a clip we threw together for fun it doesnt speak to our capabilities.....After the system upgrades we will post some truly wicked stuff..

Comment

Well its official we are cancelling our tour because some Skeleton blew up our haunted house! LOL

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

This is one possible future if we dont stop cyberdyne industries from launching SKYNET..............Oh Im sorry wrong movie...............There was a No Refund clause on the tour wasnt there......

Comment

Thanks guys, once we get the upgrade we'll make some stuff that is marketable. We are coming up with some wicked ideas and hope to have it all rolling along before next year.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
              X