HHA Information Please Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane

Thank you for the kind words. Let me tell you I have trouble keeping up with this board, they guys are on fire! I hope we can earn everyones respect.

Thanks!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

We just sent these membership cards off to the plastic card company for production. With your membership, these slick looking cards will be extremely valuable to save tons of money at many participating vendors at Transworld. Just follow the signs to all the vendors giving HHA members discounts and present your card.

I would make a bee line to the HHA booth to get your card as soon as the doors open so you can start saving money. The membership will pay for itself in no time.

The HHA would like to thank Brainstorm Studios for the awesome artwork and logos used to design these cards. They are giving 10% off to members so check them out!

See you all there,

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Those look sweet Eric....thanks for all your hard work putting them together for the HHA.

I look forward to getting mine!
        Tim Dunne
        www.FrightKingdom.com
        Proud Member of the HHA
        www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Eric, the cards look great but I can't wait for everyone to see what you did with some of the other printed materials.

Awesome job once again!!!!!

Wayne
          www.trailofterror.com
          http://gallery.trailofterror.com

Comment

This is a direct link to the sign up page:

http://www.hauntedhouseassociation.org/join.htm

This is a direct link to the Membership form:

http://www.hauntedhouseassociation.o...ation_2009.pdf

Thanks!
            Ben Armstrong
            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
            www.Fearworld.com
            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

This is all very exciting, even the badges look really cool!

Darkangel

Comment

Hey Ben, and I think this would be a question for Larry as well, I'm assuming the primarily benefit of the Attraction Membership vs. the Associate Membership is the inclusion in the "National Directory". If we become HHA members would we automatically be included in the Haunted House Online site, or is the National Directory referring to "America's Best Haunts"? Larry, Please tell Erin I'm sorry I haven't had time to get back to her on the messages she has left for me. I've been knee deep in alligators getting things ready for our spring break event!Thanks for your help!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

The National Directory is an exclusive directory on the HHA website, which will be heavily promoted via the national PR campaign.

To put it another way - all national PR efforts drive media and traffic specifically to website and directory, and that directory ONLY features Attraction members.

Attraction Members also can receive up to 4 membership cards - which will enable multiple individuals from within your attraction to gain vendor discounts.

And finally, Attraction Members who meet the proper eligibility requirements (http://www.hauntedhouseassociation.org/join.htm ) can choose to be designated as a "Senior Attraction Member" for no additional charge ... and it is the Senior Attraction Members who may serve on the board, vote on election and bylaw issues, and have the opportunity to fill slots as "Featured Haunts" in the National Public Relations Campaign (as they become available)
                  Scott Simmons
                  The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
                  http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

Thanks Scott! That is exactly what I needed to know! Looking forward to seeing you in St. Louis my friend!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks for the info Ben and clarifying everything. Sounds great and more than worth it. The membership cards look nice.
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

Membership Cards are in

The membership cards arrived yesterday and they look even nicer in person.

Don't miss the boat haunt owners and operators...join HHA today!

Remember ...between the HHA marketing benefits and the vendor discounts alone the cost of membership easily pays for itself.

Tim Dunne
                        www.FrightKingdom.com
                        Proud Member of the HHA
                        Tim Dunne
                        www.FrightKingdom.com
                        Proud Member of the HHA
                        www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Discount for charity haunts?

Hey Ben et al...

I gotta ask! We're a charity haunt and have been in the charity haunt business for a long time. We give 100% - every penny - of profit to our charities. No one makes a cent off it. So, as you can guess, our budget it really tight. We'd like to join HHA but for us the membership price is steep. Any chance of offering a discount membership price for qualified charity haunts?

"Qualified", in my mind, would be to submit legal proof of 501c3 status, equivalent LLC status, promotional material that claims the 100% charity, etc. I'm not asking this for those haunts that are for-profit, and run a charity collection program or similar (but I think that's great they do it, too!)

Thanx,
                          - Steve
                          ----
                          Your Pain, My Thrill...
                          Steve
                          Haunted Mines - Colorado Springs
                          http://HauntedMines.org

Comment

All good points. Keep speaking up! It should and will be encouraged. No board no matter how skilled or knowledgable know everything, can see everything coming, or predict anything.

Your opinions, thoughts and concerns are needed, valued and expected.

THIS IS YOURS make it YOURS!

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President
                            www.HalloweenProductions.com
                            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                            X