SPFXMasks Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPFXMasks Clown

Here is our SPFX Clown for some of HauntWorld's newest members.
    Thanks for looking.
    -SPFXMasks

Last edited by spfxmasks; 03-02-2009, 06:51 PM.

http://www.spfxmasks.com

Wow!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

AMAZING WORK!
      -Dr. G.

Comment

Is this any different from the clown mask you have offered for a year or two now, or is it different? Its great, but why post a product that is not new or different?
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

That's what I'm wondering? -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Oh didnt know they had it for a while. As i usually only go to composite effects because SPFX only seemed to offer realistic human masks and i was looking more for the imp and things like that. BUt it still pretty cool none the less. To bad i cant afford either companies masks. Hahah

Comment

Is it just me?

But they seem to use the same face mold and just change it around on other things. I see the same basic thing then they will change the ear on some, or the nose, add hair ect. Lets see something totally different please!!!!!! Shane and its just a suggestion! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

I think its great to take something old and make it into something new. The clown looks awesome no matter if its from an older mold or not...its a clown who cares what mold it comes from its awesome!

If you need a clown there it is!

Try this in your own haunts... take something that works but is old, and reinvent it. It works, and works better than before. We did a segement on this on a Hauntworld video a long time ago. Reinvent the same old scares ... why can't you do that with a mask? Who cares as long as it looks awesome!

I'm getting one that is for sure for my new clown maze!

Awesome job Rusty!

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I've been saying that for months and everyone got pissed at me for it. I like the quality but they all look the same. Its like listenning to Dane Cook after a while the jokes aren't that funny anymore. Vincent This Time!
                  Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Larry

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                    I think its great to take something old and make it into something new. The clown looks awesome no matter if its from an older mold or not...its a clown who cares what mold it comes from its awesome!

If you need a clown there it is!

Try this in your own haunts... take something that works but is old, and reinvent it. It works, and works better than before. We did a segement on this on a Hauntworld video a long time ago. Reinvent the same old scares ... why can't you do that with a mask? Who cares as long as it looks awesome!

I'm getting one that is for sure for my new clown maze!

Awesome job Rusty!

Larry
                    Didn't you teach a seminar at transworld about 14 years ago?

Rusty nice work!

Comment

Nut you are correct I did a seminar about re-doing old scares into new scares and I brought all the scares with me. Good memory!

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President
                      www.HalloweenProductions.com
                      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

A repeat or not, I think this mask looks pretty good.

IMO, I think it's ok to change up a little bit every once in a while.

Yeah, it might be from the same mold, but adding some brains leaking out, or little stuff like that, it freshens up their product line.

I think they did a good job on this.
                        Brad Bowen
                        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

If you would like to see that clown up close and personal make sure you come to the Columbia Haunt Tour, he will be roaming around Necropolis!
                          Bill C. Schnell
                          Dark Son Productions
                          NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
                          www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Schnell View Post
                            If you would like to see that clown up close and personal make sure you come to the Columbia Haunt Tour, he will be roaming around Necropolis!
                            That sounds great Bill. Please be sure to post a costume picture from the tour!
                            Cheers
                            -SPFX

Comment

Here's a video of the SPFXMasks Clown in action...
                              w/ a chainsaw
                              -SPFXMasks

Comment

Working...
                              X