Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promo Video

Check out this little video CoolMedia Productios did for us, on the Butcher Shop room of the haunt.
    Very cool, they were so impressed by the footage that they got that night they put togethor this video for us at no cost.
    Please comment and let me know.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Looks Good Nick!

Keep up the good and often hard work my young friend! Shane and its glad to see ya working so hard at a young age! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

thank you!
      btw- always "hard" work hahaha
      ill be uploading more stuff on the haunt soon.
      Just getting stuff finalized
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Very cool, are you the actor in the video? Who ever it was they were into the part.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Good video, looks like a good promo vidio for the web. It also makes you want to see more.

Comment

Yeah Nick looks like its coming along great
            Good work brotha
            HHA Member

Comment

thanks guys.
              well this year's haunt is going to be rediculous.
              Glad you all like this, but im not going to release any information until we have a meeting tommorow.
              This haunt is serious, its going to blow your minds.
              We are going to be a force to be reconded with.

Hope to post all the info soon.
              till then.
              enjoy video =)

Comment

The new video looks great Nick. And i got your email and just let me know whats up. Vincent This Time!
                Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Working...
                X