Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more customs.....

Hi Everybody,
    Well.....we had to make a hard decision this week. Elswarro Productions is going into pre-production on our first feature length horror film! That being said, we will have very limited time on our hands. So we had to make the call and chose NOT to make anymore Custom Commercials in 2009.

Tyler, Chris and Tattoo........we are still good on your spots, so no worries. But from here on out, we will only offer our Stock Commercials that are listed on www.elswarro.com

We have 3 new ones that will be posted within the next month, so keep checking back. Sorry if this screws up anybody's plans for TV/Web media this year........but if we dont start this feature film, it will never happen.

Thanks for reading - Jason
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Thanks for the heads up Jason... I'm excited to see the film project your working on! -Tyler

PS: So far man (I don't know if I've said this yet) the shots of our ad is looking incredibly AWESOME!!!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks Tyler, we'll get it wrapped when i return from the east coast.
      Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Congrats Jason! That's very exciting news and I can't wait to see what comes out of that demented mind of yours my friend! I am definitely looking forward to working with you once again this year.

Take care,

Tattoo
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Working...
        X