Raycliff Manor New Facade Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raycliff Manor New Facade Install

Hi all! On Wednesday we initiated the first phase of the new Raycliff Manor facade install. The facade transformation was designed by Bob Dillon of Bob Dillon Design. The following are slideshows containing some pictures of the tower install. This was a very exciting day for us!

We're headed back to Raycliff Manor to do some more work today. I'll try to update this post with more pictures soon.

Kel
    Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 02-27-2009, 10:49 AM.
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Awesome facade Kel... I love that old Victorian look... classic! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

More Feedback on Bob Dillon Design

As you know from my post above, Bob Dillon of Bob Dillon Design just finished the tower install for the first phase of our facade and their work is professional and first class! Everything on the install went like clock-work and their crew was very professional! Bob's actually heading to the Wilderness Wisconsin Dells to do a job right now. If you were interested in discussing you project with Bob or getting a quote, you can give Bob a call at 479-981-0770. Bob also did the facade work at the Bayville Scream Park in Long Island, NY. I'm not working for Bob, but I'm just trying to help him further network himself in the industry as a way of saying thanks for taking great care of us on the first phase of the Raycliff Manor facade job. If you know of anyone looking for facade work, feel free to direct them to him. He has a website being developed right now and he expects it to be live by Transworld. Bob is a really good guy and he is definitely an asset to the haunt industry!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks for the postive feedback Tyler! I'm exhausted today! Yesterday was a painting marathon and the weather isn't conducive to painting again until Monday, but then we'll get back at it. We have an awesome Fright Team and yesterday 5 of them came out and volunteered their entire day to helping! They wanted to help birth the monster that is "Raycliff Manor"! We have such a dedicated team and I hope they know how much they are appreciated! At Raycliff Manor, we work hard to make sure that the entire Fright Team feel like Raycliff Manor is part theirs too. I've never felt such a sense of commitment and ownership from the Fright Team before. We always had a great Fright Team, but now we have an AWESOME, OUTSTANDING, INCREDIBLE Team! I'm really feeling thankful for this, in case you couldn't tell.

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor View Post
          Thanks for the postive feedback Tyler! I'm exhausted today! Yesterday was a painting marathon and the weather isn't conducive to painting again until Monday, but then we'll get back at it. We have an awesome Fright Team and yesterday 5 of them came out and volunteered their entire day to helping! They wanted to help birth the monster that is "Raycliff Manor"! We have such a dedicated team and I hope they know how much they are appreciated! At Raycliff Manor, we work hard to make sure that the entire Fright Team feel like Raycliff Manor is part theirs too. I've never felt such a sense of commitment and ownership from the Fright Team before. We always had a great Fright Team, but now we have an AWESOME, OUTSTANDING, INCREDIBLE Team! I'm really feeling thankful for this, in case you couldn't tell.

Kel
          That is great they they are all commited to it... Especially for being volunteers! Our crew has been getting more and more into it every year and this year they have been asking me when they can come over and build!
          It's a really awesome feeling!

Oh, and the facade is looking fantastic! I love the light in the window... Adds a great realistic effect!
          I can't wait to see it all done and painted!
          Keep up the awesome work Kel!
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Kel,
            Awesome as usual coming from you!
            Hey, how big is your building (sq. ft.) and what was it before it was the Manor?
            Just curious...you probably posted it before...
            Thanks!
            Kirk
            Kirk Boemmel
            Dark Ghost Manor
            www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys! The building is 4,000 square feet on the main floor. We have approximately 1,200 square feet upstairs, which houses our makeup and changing area and some space that we have yet to use. We have another building on the property that we use for cue-line when we are open and as a Fright Team Training Room when we aren't open. We also use the building for Makeup Workshops, Actor Training Workshops, etc.

We've always maintained the name Raycliff Manor, however, we had a "Castle Fear" facade that you can see on our Myspace page. We put the castle facade up for sale now that we are finally going completely with just the Raycliff Manor facade. Thanks again for the postitive feedback. We have warmer weather coming on Monday and we anticipate completing the facade by Tuesday. I'll post more pictures once it's done. Of course, this is just phase one of the new facade. Once spring break is over we plan to begin construction on phase two!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Nice Kel, I like it better then the castle.
                Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Everything looks great man!!

So did ya'll ever decide to do a Scream Break event this year?
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Hey Brad! Yes, we are doing a "Ghouls Gone Wild" event for spring break. We'll be open the 13th (Friday the 13th), 14th, 20th and 21st of March. :grin:

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Well good luck with it man. I hope ya'll make it a great event.

And again... too bad there's not another parade to go on like in Eureka Springs...
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Thanks Brad! Here's a link to pictures of additional progress on Raycliff Manor:

We are still going to be adding additional details. By fall, this facade is going to be kick-@$$! Can you tell I'm excited?

Kel
                        sigpic
                        Kelly Allen
                        www.RaycliffManor.com
                        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly, amazing pics... the facade is going to look badass! It's funny though, the pics and the way the facade is designed, it creates a very strange optical illusion! From looking at from the front... everything looks good and the tower lines with with the door... etc. But move to the side... and the tower looks WAY off center from the door! hahahaha... It's kinda cool, it's like the facade moves! hahahaha..

Awesome work man! -Tyler

PS: It reminds me of the Rogues Hollow logo!
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I noticed that too Tyler! LOL Strange illusion!

Kel
                            sigpic
                            Kelly Allen
                            www.RaycliffManor.com
                            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I REALLY like it Kel. Congrats on all your success over the years!!
                              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
                              X