The Votes where counted and ... HHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Votes where counted and ... HHA

Ben Armstrong was voted in as the first ever president of HHA Haunted House Association. Ben is an awesome leader and I will help him in every way I can and follow his leadership and assist him fully!

More major announcements coming soon from HHA. VP will be elected soon along with other positions. Bylaws will be posted within days. The vendor discount program will be updated very soon as well.

The first ever HELP CENTER for haunt owners and operators and members will be added to the website. If you visit the site you'll see the haunt directory is almost done exclusive for members only.

Its all coming togeter.

HHA will have a booth at the Hauntshow in St. Louis and we will hold our first ever meeting on Friday night before the Columbia Haunt Tour.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Congratulations Ben

You have worked hard. I cant see a more deserving person than yourself. I wish you the best. Shane
    sigpic

Comment

YEAH for Ben! Actually...YEAH for the industry!

Like those idiots in Congress 2 nights ago, I'm gonna ask for your autograph when I see you in St. Louis! (just teasing)
      Did you know...The HauntWorld Online Haunt Directory networks with ALL of these websites to bring you the BEST possible results for increasing your haunt business:
      www.HauntWorld.com
      www.HauntedHouseOnline.com
      www.FindHauntedHouses.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
      It's the most comprehensive online ad campaign you can buy! I'd love to earn your advertising business. Email me today at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net.

Comment

Congratulations Ben! The hard work you do to promote this industry and from what I've heard about you, you are the best man for the job. I'm looking forward to meeting you in St. Louis.
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Hmmm

Well Ben.....there is something else to add to your plate!!!
          Congrats!
          Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Ben will be awesome! Congratulations!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Congrats!

Congratulations to Ben, I'm sure he'll do a great job, and be an excellent voice for the industry.

Best of luck,

Chris
              Chris Stafford
              1331 Entertainment Group
              Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
              13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
              13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

Ben was on the ballot? I voted for Frank N Stein.

Congrats, Ben.

Wayne
                www.trailofterror.com
                http://gallery.trailofterror.com

Comment

Congratulations Ben, now stay away from the inturns.lol. I'm sure you will do a great job and am looking forward to seeing the HHA do great things under your leadership.
                  Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Should we be playing "Hail to the Chief?"... Anyways, congrats Ben... this will make the HHA just THAT much better! -Tyler
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

To be honest i really dont think there is a better person for the job!!!!!

Kicking ass and callin him BEN

Jason Blaszczak

SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Comment

Congrats Ben, I'm sure you will do a fantastic job
                        HHA Member

Comment

Congratulations Ben! You possess the patience, reason, temperament and of course industry experience to do an outstanding job! Congratulations again my friend!

Kel
                          sigpic
                          Kelly Allen
                          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                          www.RaycliffManor.com
                          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words! Let me tell you the interim board has been amazing! The work these guys are doing is first class.

Let me also say for those of you who are curious, this interim board appointed me as interim President, much as IAHA and many other orgainizations appoint officers. It is the task of this board to lay the groundwork for the orgainization and that is exactly what we are doing.

I desperately want to tell you all everything that is going on, but the biggest snag is our sign up page. It still has incorrect information and will be replaced with a shopping cart that will allow folks to join. I am worried that if we get you all eager to join, you will all go over there and get caught in a screwed up system! I keep hearing "any day now"

If the delay is more than another few days we will just rip down the page and put up a PDF of the membership form so that you can sign up by mail.

Anyway, thanks again and get ready for lots of cool annoucements to come!

Thanks!
                            Ben Armstrong
                            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                            www.Fearworld.com
                            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Congrats Ben. I can't wait to meet you as well.
                              Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Working...
                              X