what brand do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what brand do you use?

i am going to need about 8 new fog machines ranging from 800 to 1500+ watts. what brand do you use? i have chauvet foggers which i have never had luck with and they are 5+ years old and showing there age. Any suggestions?

Antari or High End Systems...some of the best on the market, but they wont come cheap!
    Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
    [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Rosco Ive had this fog machine for 15yrs going. Ive never had a cheaper one compair to it. The $100.00 ones burn up in one or two seasons. Its better to buy a higher end brand.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by icandrawem2 View Post
        Antari or High End Systems...some of the best on the market, but they wont come cheap!
        Yes you want to stick with the best ones you can afford because the cheaper ones don't have extended use heaters in.

Comment

This is one area we cheap out on, but for good reason.

Out haunt is large (500' x 300' roughly), 3 buildings plus an outdoor "wall building" for town. We use on average ~20 foggers throughout the haunt.

A few years ago we bought 10 midrange foggers, $150/ea plus all of the timers. The next year, less than half of them worked the next year. 1 or 2 was plugged up, the rest had heaters that had failed.

When you have to buy 20+ foggers @ $500 a pop, it just becomes unaffordable. Granted, yes they will certainly output more, but with the tight twists, turns and confines of our haunt, I would rather have 1 fogger in every room than 1 high volume fogger for every few rooms and end up having to duct it or hope that it spreads.

Every year we fire up the foggers, junk the ones that mysteriously stopped working while in storage and go out to Party City or Spirit and buy whatever 600/700W unit they have onsale for $20 is. We run Froggy's through them.

I can buy a LOT of $20 foggers instead of a $500 fogger.

Sometimes it's just better to buy disposable.
          -Brandon Kelm
          Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X