Transworld Retail Show / Houston Retail Show Announce Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Retail Show / Houston Retail Show Announce Dates

Transworld has announced that next year they are bringing their Retail show back to Rosemonst February 26th through March 1, 2010. That makes it a four day show for this retail event.

Houston still plans their own retail show and has already announced dates for that show as well...

January 23rd through the 26th in Houston, Texas.

Both shows seem to be early even Transworld is moving their show to the earliest it has ever been...it will surely be cold in Rosemont I don't know what the weather is like anymore in Houston at that time frame but I'm sure warmer than Rosemont.

Perosnally I think Transworld should have stayed in Vegas with that retail show because the buyers of retail want to go warm, and have fun while out of town, where as haunters want to hang with each other.

We'll see what happens.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Yeah right!!!!

Personally, I am hoping it's true, cause going to Chicago to buy costumes for my store is a lot more cost effective cause I do so many haunt conventions. Anyway, I am not gonna get all excited, cause remember last year when they announced in Vegas they were going back to Chicago, just to change their minds before the convention was done??
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

HMMMMm

Well I guess that this is the time to say......

DREAM REAPERS BEHIND THE SCENES AND HAUNT TOUR........coming to TW 2010

I can't wait

The whole darn house will be redone by then!!!!!
      Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

No haunt tours. It's a retail show.

Comment

Hmm

And your point?

You obviously missed mine!

Comment

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
            Cat fight!
            LOL

It was confirmed to me yesterday the Halloween show is back in Chicago and I still think the Haunt Show is already booked for St Louis again.
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

No cat fight

No fight......nope not me.
              I am an idiot.....and I am opening the haunted house to the 3 people that are going to show up.

No I just figured I would start some kind of BS with it coming back to Chicago.....
              BUT if people are coming into Chicago.....FOR THE RETAIL SHOW and you want to see DR I just might be able to steal a key to let everyone come out.

Robert you can come to if you want.......

Comment

I would skip the retail show and just drive out to see DR. I always look for an excuse to come to Chicago. In fact this August, Wizard World.
                Jared Layman

Comment

hmm

We are 10 minutes down the road from there!!!

If anyone is coming through Chicago.......stop by or send us a note.....we should always be able to hang out and show the hell hole named DR

Comment

Well like I said I will be there for Wizard World. Does anyone else ever go to Wizard World? I should try going to the San Diego Comi-con one of these years.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

If the costume thing takes place in Chicago, I will go, and would VERY much be interested in coming out to see your place again. Who knows, maybe some year I will ask to work there during the convention seeing how I never get to have any fun at my haunt cause I am too busy dealing with issues.....
                      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
                      X