Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Word's Out! New Book & CD Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Word's Out! New Book & CD Available!

The word is out! If you've listened to the latest podcast of Rotting Flesh Radio, you heard the interview and exclusive RFR announcement...

"So You Want to be a Hant Entrepreneur" has been updated and my new "Fright Team Management" companion book and CD are now available! Rick Whitlow did an awesome job on the development of the new website, www.HauntBook.com ! Rick also designed and developed the website for the Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction, www.RaycliffManor.com I highly recommend Rick to anyone looking for an affordable, yet very professional website! Rick's contact information can be found at the bottom of the Haunt Book website.

Thanks again to Jonathan for having me in the Rotting Flesh Studio and for the continued support from you and the rest of the RFR Team!

Listen to the latest RFR podcast to learn how you can enter to win a Haunt Book package which includes a copy of "So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur" and a copy of the new companion "Fright Team Management" book and CD!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Hey Kel....
    I really enjoyed your last book and I'm looking forward to the new series. When will the "Fright Team Orientation and Safety Training" dvd be available? Will you have these available at the Transworld St Louis show?

Thanks.

Wayne
    www.trailofterror.com

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback Wayne! I'm hoping to have the DVD available by June so I won't have it before the TW show. The new book and CD are now available though! Thanks again for your support!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Hay Kal just sent you a order, looking forward to reading your new book and checking out the cd. Your last book was a big help and I still go and read parts of it again and again.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Thanks for your order! It's already been processed and packaged and will be shipped first thing tomorrow!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I just ordered mine... Kel, can you sign it before it goes out? Thanks... EXCITED!! -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the overwhelming support of my products. All orders placed over the weekend will be shipping today!

On another note, Rick just created the banner you see in the signature below. I'm telling you, this guy is AWESOME! If you're looking to have a website developed or updated, or if you need a web banner designed, Rick Whitlow is the man for the job! I've mentioned it before, we hired Rick to do our Raycliff Manor website, www.RaycliffManor.com and the new Haunt Book website, www.HauntBook.com Rick puts his heart and soul into each and every site he develops and it shows! Thanks again Rick for being an outstanding and reliable vendor in this industry. I always appreciate a vendor who has such a strong commitment to providing top quality products and/or services at reasonable prices! You Rock my friend!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Great looking site Kel. Rick did an awesome job with it! I just ordered the new book. I've been meaning to for weeks, been working hard on HHA stuff and finally got a chance to sit down with the credit card and order. I can't wait to get the book, I'll read it on the plane to St. Louis if it comes in time. Your first book was great and I'm also psyched about the safety training guide this summer. Looking forward to the show and meeting you at some point out there.

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Hey Kel,
                  Just put my order in as well, enjoyed your first book immensely. Would you sign mine as well? Thanks so much!
                  Best,
                  Bill Rod.
                  Bill Rod.
                  Dark Tech Effects
                  Automated DMX Lighting
                  Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Thanks for your support Bill! Your book is going out today and you should have it in 2 or 3 days. There is much more material on the CDthan there is in the book, so if you have your laptop with you, you'll be able to review the material on the plane. I've provided the Fright Team Handbook and all the other management material in the CD so you can drop in your logos and haunt name in the specified locations and instantly have your own attraction handbook and documents! You could even do this on the plane. I figured this would save haunters hours and hours of time in putting all this information together themselves. I've even included a schedule that you can modify and use for a sign-in sheet. This document contains a Floater rotation schedule you can use to schedule the breaks for your performers with Floaters doing a rotation into the breaking spots without ever having down time in your show. If you have the names of your Actors and Security with you, you'll be able to drop their names into the schedule to get a feel for it. It's taken a number of years to develop the systems and documents, but now they are ready to go!

I really focused on the recruiting, selecting, hiring and managing Fright Team staff in this book, with a special attention to safety. I hope this book helps haunters to operate more effectively, efficiently and safely while maintaining an enthusiastic and happy Fright Team!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Hey Kel I was wondering when package A will be available?

Thanks
                      Andrew

Comment

Thanks for asking Andrew! I'm hoping to have it ready by the end of June. I'll definitely post an update when it's ready to ship! Thanks again for your support and interest!

Kel
                        sigpic
                        Kelly Allen
                        www.RaycliffManor.com
                        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                        X