Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floating an idea for Transworld...

Hey guys,

As some of you know, I live just outside of St. Louis and my shop is very close as well. I had been kicking an idea around for a while and got to talking about it again the other night. I thought I'd bring it to you.

If anyone is planning on staying the night Sunday night, would you be interested in going on a tour of Alton, IL. Alton is widely considered the most haunted small town in America and I know a guy who is an expert on the haunted history. He gives tours and I was thinking of arraning a tour for anyone who was planning on sticking around on Sunday. If anbody has any interest please say so. If nobody plans to be around we'll just drop it, but I thought I'd get your reactions. Thanks.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Originally posted by kpolley View Post
    Hey guys,

As some of you know, I live just outside of St. Louis and my shop is very close as well. I had been kicking an idea around for a while and got to talking about it again the other night. I thought I'd bring it to you.

If anyone is planning on staying the night Sunday night, would you be interested in going on a tour of Alton, IL. Alton is widely considered the most haunted small town in America and I know a guy who is an expert on the haunted history. He gives tours and I was thinking of arraning a tour for anyone who was planning on sticking around on Sunday. If anbody has any interest please say so. If nobody plans to be around we'll just drop it, but I thought I'd get your reactions. Thanks.
    I will be there Sunday night. I don't believe in ghosts but still might be interesting.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Hey Kip, are you talking about setting up something like Antoinetts haunted Alton tour? Does she still do those tours? Just wondered it always sounded cool but I never went. Is the Mcpike house on the list of places to visit?
      Thanks, Greg
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Kip, You can count on the group from Edge Designs, we'll still be lurking about.

And don't forget:

Kip=Dead Man Walking

Matt
        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Ya if the McPike house is on the list and the price is right I would be interested.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I am looking into the details right now. I can't say for sure what will be on the tour just yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I can. Keep checking back and I should have some details by the end of the week. Thanks.

Oh, and Matt...Bring It!
            Kip Polley
            www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
            We Engineer Fear

Comment

Working...
            X