Anyone know where Oak Island is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where Oak Island is?

Been trying to place an order for a few days. No emails back or phone calls.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Oak Island's located at:

8804 Venture Cove
    Tampa, Florida 33637

Wait, literally or figuratively?
    Last edited by Smiley; 02-18-2009, 10:33 AM.

Comment

I am also having trouble reaching them. It's been about a week or more...
      Scott Simmons
      The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
      http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

Maybe they are getting ready for TW?
        ~Bill Mlinac
        The Deadland Haunted House
        www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
        www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

From what I heard Oak Island split their business, Frank is now running a new company or something along those lines.

I will say this Im trying to put on a tour here and I've been trying to reach certain vendors for days, no weeks with almost no luck. None of these guys are answering their phones...don't know whats up.

I will say however that Ghost Ride has answered every single phone call. David Fauchman has been pretty good as well at having people call back.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

OK LARRY!!!!!!??????

Before you forget......I know you have little canisters around the darkness that may need filling.

Please do that so we can make sure you smell good for your tour!!!!!

On here all the time and you have my cell
            Jim also has JT's cell #

Please don't wait.......the hamsters in the shop have to make the pellets!!!
            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

^HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... you said pellets! -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

You would think as big as Oak Island is that they would have someone answering the phone.
                Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Anyone know where to get Wicked Worms or glow in the dark arrow stickers besides Oak Island? They have not returned my calls or emails and I want to get these items out of the way.

Thanks,

Howie
                  1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Originally posted by Howie Slobber Erlich View Post
                    Anyone know where to get Wicked Worms or glow in the dark arrow stickers besides Oak Island? They have not returned my calls or emails and I want to get these items out of the way.

Thanks,

Howie

This site has glow in the dark arrows available. Cheaper than Oak Island, but only because it's 50 per roll as oppose to O.I.'s 100.

Comment

Thanks Smiley!

Howie

Comment

Oak has indeed split their business into two entities. Oak Island Attractions and Oak Island Products. From what I understand, Frank Aridano is handling the products division with John Hawkins still running the attractions side of things. I do quite a bit of work for them and I think they are still trying to get the products division settled in its new location, so thats probably why no one has called you back...though I know that isnt really any excuse. I will let frank know that folks are lookin for him!
                        Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
                        [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Maybe with two businesses I'll have twice the chance of someone calling me back?

I'm not normally this blunt on the boards - and it's not my habit to blast vendors ... but Oak Island still owes us some $$, and I've now spent a full month firing off e-mails with no response, and now the calls are getting ignored as well.

It is not a small amount of money, and what's worse - it's been owed to us since 7/15/2008

I'll be honest - I'm only posting this here in the hopes that somebody from Oak Island gets around to calling or e-mailing me and addressing the issue.
                          Scott Simmons
                          The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
                          http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

Just stop by their booth at TW and pull a Stewie Griffon...

"Where's my money man.... where's my FREAKIN' MONEY!!"...

-Tyler
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                            X