Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any odd or interesting talents? If so...SHARE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Would Like to..

think that I could "charm" my way out of a unbending jacket, but then I probably would then be very resistant to someone applying their charm to me to effect their own release.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Katie

Originally posted by BruiseMuse View Post
      I'm double jointed in in several places (elbows, shoulders, hips, and ankles) and I can easily dislocate my shoulders to escape a real straight jacket.

I'm an ex-gynmanst, so I can do the "human pretzel" tricks. I'm also a fire eater.
      Impressive!

Comment

I have the talent to piss people off does that count ??? lol
        HHA Member

Comment

Oh boy...

Speculo - I guess i wasn't the only one who thought this was a big ole can of worms that could very well go to dark places.... LOL
          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

tchaunt

My young friend. I think what Nut is saying is you need to chill with the direction you may be going with some things. Your young just 13 and there is nothing wrong with your age. This does tend to be an adult related forum of business owners, managers, and employees. Your new here just chill because I know that you will end up opening a can of worms. I have did this many times myself. Shane and its just my advice to you. Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

if pissing people off is a talent them I have a masters degree. Sadley to say I really want to and I never try it seems to come natural for some reason or another
              I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Yeah I was going to say I can open my mouth and piss larry off...does this count as a talent or just a skill?
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I think that is more of a skill, honed through years of practice
                  Katie Lane
                  Partner/VP
                  Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                  sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Well i cant say that I have much practice but i like to think thati can piss Larry of pretty suffieciently.

Comment

all this talk about pissing people off reminds me of one of my 'secret talents'....i can pee standing up...

maddi ~
                      WWW.SCREAMLINESTUDIOS.COM
                      440-392-2666

Comment

Originally posted by maddi005 View Post
                        all this talk about pissing people off reminds me of one of my 'secret talents'....i can pee standing up...

maddi ~
                        well i can write my name in the snow in 3 different Languages lol
                        and yeah looks like most of us on here have a similar talent of pissing ppl off haha
                        HHA Member

Comment

Lets see....Gator wrestling, Sword fighting, stilt walking, and other haunt related talents.
                          Allen H
                          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Peeing all over everything while standing up. Adding up the grocery cost in my head before getting to the register. Mad art skills. Mad wrenching skills. Ninja skills. Puppet skills.
                            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

hmm, nothing to crazy I can cross one eye at a time and both of course
                              ________
                              Ferrari F430 specifications
                              Last edited by DollFacexHorror; 02-02-2011, 05:54 PM.
                              www.thedeadland.com

House Of 1000 Corpses (Baby)
                              "These are all my dolls. I used to like to chop their heads off and their arms and stick 'em up on the wall."

House on Haunted Hill 1959
                              Frederick Loren: Mr. Pritchard here promises us genuine ghosts.
                              Watson Pritchard: 7 now. Maybe more before morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X