No announcement yet.

Darkness Behind Scenes Tour Final Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Larry is there any way for the people that bought the $125 tour tickets to switch to the later tour in case they had plans for erlier in the evening? I would have bought the later tour had I known it was going to be available. Just checking. Thanks
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

No that would be to complicated. We are only offering this second deal because we have tons of people who still want to come the problem is I can't fit another soul into the building for this tour.

I can push through 700 per hour but I can't hold that many people in one room at one time... so this is simply a put them through and let them see what they want to see. This was totally unplanned but I'm getting tons of emails asking... some people are saying they can't buy the tickets until next week for whatever reason, others are saying they don't get in town until 9pm, or whatever.

So this is added on to help those people get to walk through. The event with the dinner, the talking amoung haunters will be much much more fun!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

One other note here... I was never even going to do this behind the scenes tour thing. I only came up with the idea as a way to get people thinking COME TO THE SHOW EARLY, otherwise I would have done it on Friday. Then when we thought no lets do it but do it on Friday, but then back to the no lets try and bring people in early!

That is still the plan! It seems to be working because we know that at the very least 500 plus people will be in town early!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

Garth and Larry

Come on Larry!!!! Now you are acting like Garth Brooks!! He would open more dates after sellouts and keep the scalpers at bay and sell more tickets.

Now those of us that bought tickets early won't be to scalp our Darkness exclusive behind the scenes tour tickets!!!! LMAO ROLF
          Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
          Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Im sure there will be some scalpers.

Who wouldn't want to hang out with 350 haunted attractions owners? If I see someone selling them for three times the money I'm going to flip... LOL

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Working...
            X