Midnight Syndicate Legal Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Syndicate Legal Problems

A friend gave me a couple cds of Midnight Syndicate yesterday because she heard of my "Halloween Thing" as she called it. My only issue is since I didnt buy it would it a legal problem to use at my haunt?
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

I believe you just need to register that you will be using them at your haunt on their site: http://www.midnightsyndicate.com/hauntedattractions.htm

And then display a poster of theirs, so that patrons know who is providing the soundtrack.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

You sign up every year and then they will send you a few posters (no charge) put the posters up and your good to go. I love their music, does anyone know if they will be at the trade show?
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

They were at MHC last year (though I'm not sure about Trans as I didn't make it due to a snowmobile trip).

I would assume that they would be there this year, it's kind of like their bread and butter crowd. Then again at this point, if you're in the industry and don't know who MS or Nox is by now, well....

okahills - Just out of curiousity, why didn't you ask MS this directly? It seems like you would get the most accurate answer this way rather than any speculation. As far as what was posted, that's what I knew to be correct, but who knows, maybe they changed it? It just seems like an email to them would have been a better solution.
        -Brandon Kelm
        Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

oak hill's are you vincent?
          lol
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Undertaker you know your Oakhills posting on here. Everything you all type sounds the same. LOL!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Yea nick. I'm vincent. And I come here first to get answers to some questions before I go other places. Usually you guys give me important links I need. So.... Vincent This Time!

PS. Oh and something EVERYONE should know about me is that I lie alot. Not about important things. If there is something like business on the line, or health, or relationships, I don't lie. But on everything else I lie about certain little details. Its something I can't turn off. Over the years I have slowed it down but its not over. Don't be insulted I tell all of my friends and family. If there is something you don't believe me on just ask me and I'll tell you whether its the truth or not. The one thing I NEVER lie about is when I say the phrase "I swear to God." Thats my one fail safe so... something all of you should keep in mind.
              Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Originally posted by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR View Post
                PS. Oh and something EVERYONE should know about me is that I lie alot. Not about important things. If there is something like business on the line, or health, or relationships, I don't lie. But on everything else I lie about certain little details. Its something I can't turn off. Over the years I have slowed it down but its not over. Don't be insulted I tell all of my friends and family. If there is something you don't believe me on just ask me and I'll tell you whether its the truth or not. The one thing I NEVER lie about is when I say the phrase "I swear to God." Thats my one fail safe so... something all of you should keep in mind.
                What?

..... damn 10 character limit.
                -Brandon Kelm
                Operations Manager & Technical Director

sigpic

Comment

hey vince! awesome
                  let us know when panels are done, and post pics! excited
                  Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Originally posted by oakhillshaunterthefear View Post

ps. Oh and something everyone should know about me is that i lie alot. Not about important things. If there is something like business on the line, or health, or relationships, i don't lie. But on everything else i lie about certain little details. Its something i can't turn off. Over the years i have slowed it down but its not over. Don't be insulted i tell all of my friends and family. If there is something you don't believe me on just ask me and i'll tell you whether its the truth or not. The one thing i never lie about is when i say the phrase "i swear to god." thats my one fail safe so... Something all of you should keep in mind.
                    uh...wtf...
                    Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
                    Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
                    2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

Working...
                    X