Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Dad...

"Built the world's tallest house of cards"
    Is he a Wall St. banker? Top executive of a large insurance company?
    Your Dad isn't Mr. Madoff, is he?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You can break the record if you want to. records are made to be broken. The reason we decided to have the lid lift straight up was because we first were using this as part of our hayride. We promoted " Come ride in Goliath the worlds largest casket"
      If the lid would hinge to one side the patrons on that side wouldnt be able to see and we wouldnt be able to scare anyone on that side.

People got a kick out of riding in it but we felt the sides were to high to get a good scare on the ride so we switched over to custom trailers and used it only for parades.
      You get some VERY strange looks from people while your driving it down the highway but everyone thinks its awsome and it is an eye catcher.
      As far as the size?... Well, lets say if you make it any wider your gonna need a permit to put it on the road and the length is_____ lol Come to www.columbiahaunttour.com and bring a tape measure! :-) See you at the Columbia Haunt Tour. Greg

P.S. Ok if you REALLY wanna know the size pm me and I'll tell ya..... Maybe lol
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Many of you have pmed me and asked about the interior. I dont have any pics available at this time but the hydraulic modifications should be done by the end of next week and I will shoot some pics of it then. Come see this massive casket at Fearfest during the transworld show. Order your Columbia haunt tour tickets today. Seating is limited and going fast! www.columbiahaunttour.com
        Greg
        Greg Allen
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg

Even though ole Larry thinks I am not looking foeward to this I so am looking forward to this haunt tour!! Shane and its your good friend. Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder... Dont forget to bring your tape measure to Fearfest for the Columbia Haunt Tour to measure this beast so you can break our world record.lol The way tickets are selling we may have to use our casket to pick up the overflow of attendees for the tour. Just kidding! Come see Goliath in person at www.columbiahaunttour.com Tickets are going fast!
            Greg
            Greg Allen
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
            X