Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What questions would you want the truth about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What questions would you want the truth about?

We're creating a haunt, Liar's Lair, with the theme, "Only the truth will get you out..." and our idea for now is that in the final room, we will let patrons, particularly who are together, ask each other questions they want to know the truth about. Then we will let them decide if the person giving the answer is being truthful. It's sort of like a truth or dare without the dare at this point, but we need your help.

We need some backup questions for those that can't come up with their own.

We also need ideas about how to handle obvious lies or those who won't divulge.

And we need to know what we are forgetting to consider.

Thanks for your help!

I guess you're not expecting a lot of patrons because that would really tie up the throughput. This sounds more like a game for those waiting in line.

Comment

Well then, be prepared for some awkward questions from your patrons.

"You slept with my best friend didn't you!?"

"Am I fat?"

"Are you attracted to men, Steve?"

Just something to ponder about.
      Last edited by Smiley; 10-10-2008, 10:38 PM.

Comment

This sounds like a horrible spin on that TV show that was aired that had people strapped to a lie detector and forced akward questions... Honestly, and no offense, this is a HORRIBLE idea! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

well i guess if you are looking to get in the business jsut to get right back out then go for it. i would ask was this a dumb idea? .JK wish you the best of luck but realy mony is bodys and not bodys standing around that is lost opertunity to me.

take care all have a great season
          The Care Taker
          John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

My first thought was, "Holy crap, I hope they have lots of security on site for all the fights that are going to break out!"

I wouldn't do this one at all - not even in the queue. Too volatile!

It's cool that you're looking to do something unique, though. Do you have other ideas you were considering?

Sarah
            Sarah Meier
            Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
            "Words they remember you by"

Comment

What if you reconsidered and tried to lighten it up a bit? Perhaps have the actors ask questions throughout the haunt? Things like:

Are you scared (yet)?

Do you want to cry now?

Do you love all the blood and gore in this room?

Don't you just love this wonderful smell?

(And depending on how they are made up),

Do I have an ugly face?

Do I look fat?

How do you like my big scar?

Do you want an outfit just like mine?

These are just some ideas, but they could be quick and could keep the crowds moving through and avoid the confrontations between people who know each other. Just a suggestion.

Comment

I like Moonstruck's idea.

Sarah
                Sarah Meier
                Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                "Words they remember you by"

Comment

This could be a very scary haunt with tremendous word of mouth! The last hallway , instead of a chainsaw run is the Liar Liar Pants on Fire Hallway where the patrons get chased out with a flame thrower!

Be sure to add everyone that has lied to you to your Myspace friends so they can all be automatically invited with a single bulletin.
                  sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
                  X