X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote For Hell's Gate!!!

Hey everyone.
    i wanted to thank you all for your support so far this season
    Hell's Gate is currently in the Fearnet $25,000 contest and we need all your votes.
    go to the link below find hell's gate video watch it and rate us as a perfect 5!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT VOTING PAGE
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

I just voted for you. One Star is best, right?

Just kidding. Boy, it looks like the home haunts are getting bigger and better every year.

Comment

Man, that was a cool video! I have a couple of neighbor kids with me watching it, and they said they would *never* go in that place, LOL!!

Sarah
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

lol you honestly made me nervous there for a second lol
        sweet tell them all to vote for us, make more accounts on fearnet and send emails to all of your contacts and even post stuff on your websites if you could

thanks guys
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

I voted all stars I could only view 2 of the 3 videos but YOURS ROCKS ! wish I could see it in person. Hope you guys win this years contest. Great job on the video its wicked cool

Comment

thanks
            yeah the wonderland one is probablly getting pulled cause its over the length its suppoed to be and the other one dosent work
            thanks for the vote

Comment

Are there only 2 other haunts your against. You might win. ? Good luck! I only got the Malice in Wonder land and yours to play. I liked the Malice in Wonderland but I voted for yours. Yours looks scarier.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

thanks man.
                im not going to lie malice in wonderland impressed me A LOT!!!
                tons of detail. but there vid is twice the allowed length there probably getting pulled off.
                I have been doing a lot of advertising and stuff to get word out to vote for us.
                is that ok you think?
                also more videos will come, right now fearnet has to upload themselves cause the contest upload page is weird.
                thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
                X