Where to Buy Sound Effects for Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Buy Sound Effects for Site

I'd like to get some background sound for my Web site. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Gore-Galore has an AWESOME music offering! Also, check out Virgil, MS, Hedstorm, Rustyknife, etc. etc. etc.

Also google "flash tool kit"... They have an awesome collection of sounds and loops to use for websites!

Hope that helps. -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

If it's sound effects their are a ton out there or you can download snippets (or pay for them) at Sounddogs.com

Any particular sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nightmarez View Post
        If it's sound effects their are a ton out there or you can download snippets (or pay for them) at Sounddogs.com

Any particular sound?

Well, what I would like to have as an end result is a storm "outside," complete with rain, thunder, and *lots* of wind, and a crackling fire "inside."

This will be the backdrop to a character I'm working on, who will "host" the site. She's a spooky librarian, so the indoor atmosphere is that of a Victorian-ish library.
        Sarah Meier

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
          Gore-Galore has an AWESOME music offering! Also, check out Virgil, MS, Hedstorm, Rustyknife, etc. etc. etc.

Also google "flash tool kit"... They have an awesome collection of sounds and loops to use for websites!

Hope that helps. -Tyler

Thanks, Tyler.

I haven't decided on whether to add music. It's possible. I may go with classical, like Berlioz.

I hate decisions!
          Sarah Meier

Comment

Haunted Copy

www.halloweenmusicgalore.com has much more than just music. We offer a FULL selection of "Sounds of Gore" which are 1 hour long tracks of soundscapes. Not music but scene specific soundtracks. Such as Angry skies which is a rainstorm track.
            Also, meat locker, cemetary, circus sounds, playtime which is a scary chils nursery and so very much more. We had the very first library of scene specific sounds scapes on the market, and more to come. And just ask around, we also have many many satisfied customers. We still have a couple in stock so order before the end of the week to make sure you get it in time.
            Kevin R. Alvey
            info at gore-galore.com
            www.gore-galore.com
            www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
            www.youtube.com/goregalore13
            www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Everyone, I'll be checking out your suggestions.

Sarah
              Sarah Meier

Comment

I hear the sounds....

All of these suggestions are great and I have used each of them in the haunt and for sound design for haunted creating. You can never go wrong having the CD around from one of the above mentioned talented people.

You may also enjoy this site:

http://www.freesound.org/

Try a search on screaming or electricity and enjoy.

I also love some of the ambient sounds that can be found to use with Audacity and make your own gnarly soundtrack.

Have fun!
                Last edited by milkunits; 10-10-2008, 01:55 AM.
                Mooo or Booo, what ever suits your fancy

Comment

Working...
                X