Thanks Darkwood Manor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Darkwood Manor

i always like to take a few moments to thank the owners, cast and crew of a haunt when i return home from their haunt...this past weekend was spent in luray virginia at darkwood manor...the owners (louis and wendy brown) were kind enough to bring me down for the third year in a row to act, train and have fun with them...i have seen this lil haunt grow leaps and bounds in the last few years and they do so many amazing things with so few assetts it is almost mindboggling...
    so thank you darkwood manor for your hospitality and may you have your greatest season ever

maddi poole
    WWW.SCREAMLINESTUDIOS.COM
    440-392-2666

Thank you, Maddi! It is always great to have you out. You always help our actors turn it up a notch.
    Have fun in England! Drink a few pints for me!
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Darkwood!

Hey everyone - I just wanted to revive this post as I just got back from Luray Virginia's best kept secret, no, not the Luray Caverns which I am sure are nice, I'm talking about Darkwood Manor!
      I just wanted to say my own thank you to Louis and Wendy for the opportunity to act in their great haunt and let them know my gratitude for the kind hospitality they offered on a regular basis while Geoff Beck and myself were there.
      I didn't know what to expect on our drive down there and to be honest I anticipated it being your average haunt, but let me tell you it was anything else but average. I was totally blown away and impressed with the creativity, lighting, sounds, animations and detail in all the rooms, not to mention the great costumes and dedicated actors that made the event truly special.

So thanks so much again and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

PS. - Wendy, I am sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
      Steve Martini
      Screamline Studios
      www.screamlinestudios.com
      steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Working...
      X