No announcement yet.

Trailer Haunt Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is a super old post, but i noticed the attachements showing trailer haunt layouts / designs were missing, could anyone repost them or email them to me?
    Shawn
    Fear Engineer
    HauntedHouse.ca

Comment

Originally posted by shawng View Post
      I know this is a super old post, but i noticed the attachements showing trailer haunt layouts / designs were missing, could anyone repost them or email them to me?
      They were likely hosted on old sites or public sites where the accounts have gone inactive.

Comment

yes I too see this is a very old post just wonder if anyone has any pictures to look at. I just order the HauntWorld Movie part 16 to get some ideas thanks. Howard

Comment

There is a two part series in hauntworld magazines showing you how to build and layout a trailer haunted house.

Go to www.hauntedhousemagazine.com I'm not sure what issues but there are two of them that cover this topic in detail!!!

I have a trailer haunted house as well. What do you need to know?

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Um... 16 and 17 is coming to mind, I can't be for certain but start there. I bought Larry's DVD and it was pretty interesting and informative.

I didn't buy the issues because at the time they were unavailable.

Comment

I just got the 16th will have to buy the 17th also I got the DVD too nice job Larry. trying to get my mind into a trailer haunt layout. I'm use to using a open 5000sqf building with only 4 walls in my way. But I pull away from the organization I put it on for and now have decided to go trailers that way no rent or payment. I drew up my hopeful lay out using 10 8x48 gooseneck trailers all line up in a row with about 10/15ft in between as open space and another fire exit. but my mind is having trouble seeing how is going to look now I'm stuck in a 8x40 area with no BIG hidden hallways for actors. I drew up what each trailer will be and set it in order but the funny or strange part I just get focus what it really going to look like and if it going to work like my buildings did. hopefully this makes since. Thanks Howard

Comment

Working...
              X