Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Home Haunter Wants Their Haunt Featured On National Tv???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Home Haunter Wants Their Haunt Featured On National Tv???

Do you own a home haunt? Do you want your haunt featured on national television? Do you want your haunt featured on a special about the BEST home haunts in America?

LET ME KNOW!

Post your vidoes from you tube here, or your photos or your websites so they can be reviewed. A MAJOR television production will be filmed this October.

Haunts must be located inside your home, or on the same property as your home. If you want America to know you're the best of the best post it here.

You will be informed who is chosen SOON!

Additionally you must allow filming during a weekday, in other words you don't have to be open but you must have your actors present, and a few planted friends and family to tour through the attraction. Filming will be partially during the day with intereviews, and at night to tour the attraction.

Each attraction winner will have a SPECIAL guest visitor from a MAJOR professional haunted house present to tour the event with you! Get your chance for the limelight, have a major haunted house owner visit your haunt, and showcase your ability to make America Scream.

You can post your info here, or email me at darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

.and then the Major Haunter will say his moped scooter wont start, he will need a place to bunk, and would you mind him joining you for supper?
    "What? Your Daughter is only 14! I have never seen a young woman of her age be so mature!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

The Baddest Home Haunt

yepp thats right...

we live right here at Dead Acres

Americas Baddest Home Haunt

since 1953

in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Hells Gate

allright heres the deal we got the video here, but i have tons of other pics that i will send to the email listed above

also i just want you to know that we got a "sponsorship"/"funding" from a friend and this years is going to be unbelievable.
        we have an 60' by 60' graveyard in the front yard which is full of live actors props and some animatronics
        we use part of our 20' by 20' garage, followed by two 20' by 10' canopy tents and then a short outside walkthrough ... but wait theres more
        this is followed by an enormous tent that i cant recall the demensions and then onto a huge outdoor walkthrough. The final tent and the final outdoor walkthrough take up an entire 100' by 80' area

The entire even is become huge and i would love the oportunity to show it off on the national news soley because we dont get enough recognition from trick or treaters because we live in an area where we only get around 10 trick or treaters at best.

Thank you and i will be sending you more info and pics soon
        nick francis
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Guess What?

The Ravens Grin Inn is also a home haunt.
          As seen on HG-TV's show "Extreme Homes"
          It is also a haunted haunted house, just ask my ex, ask my wife, ask some of my former employees, ask some of the old people in town who once lived in these apartments, ask my Greatgrandfather who used to work here in this house as a bartender 100 years ago...Grandfather? Is that you?
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Graveside Manor is a high tech home haunt located in Coventry, CT. It is a top quality attraction with features that rival the pros. These videos do not do it justice, and 2008 is a whole new monster, with more high tech features than ever before.

- - Luke - -

Comment

Will this be on Sci-fi and feature people for the fake reality show larry?
              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

sounds really awesome.
                on a side note...got a top notch home haunt? send me a email to get in home haunt news! making room for one in the next issue.
                I dont care where I see home haunters....I just love see'in them.

Comment

i sent you an email larry about this with additional info
                  i also sent scareshack an email regarding being in the homehaunt magazine
                  that sounds like such a cool opportunity
                  id be so honored to be a part of both of them
                  Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Hi Larry,
                    Castle Blood would love to be considered for this.

14 years of people trapesing thru our home should do the trick huh?
                    I can tell them all I've learned about carpet cleaning machines lOL

castleblood.com

Now that we film the TV show in the house as well, they'll get double the weird.

Thanks
                    Gravely
                    Gravely MacCabre
                    aka Ricky Dick
                    Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
                    and
                    Midnight Monster Hop
                    Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
                    www.castleblood.com
                    www.midnightmonsterhop.com
                    www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
                    Lifetime achievement award winner
                    International Costumers Guild

Comment

I second that, Castle Blood is an amazing show with top notch detail and costuming, and great actors. This is long overdue for the gang at Castle Blood!

Allan

Comment

ive been wanting to see what castle bllood is all about for a while now and i cant even find pics of there haunt
                        i want to see some pics of a video or something
                        ive heard nothing but good things about it but i cant drive out to see it so do u think u could upload a few pics

Comment

Hi Undertaker 313. You can't find any cause it's all just a clever marketing thing. we dont' really exist.
                          no only kidding. I'm flattered that the word is still out there about us.

there's a scrapbook page on our site where we have a bunch of old pictures up

http://www.castleblood.com/scrap.html

I'll admit they are more actor heavy that scene heavy.

if you go to youtube or veoh and search for clips from our tV show you'll see some sets as well.

just search either castle blood, or midnightmonsterhop

I do need to get those old tour tapes re-done onto dvd, before dvd's aren't cool anymore ether. We always include a walkthru at the end of those old tapes.
                          Gravely MacCabre
                          aka Ricky Dick
                          Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
                          and
                          Midnight Monster Hop
                          Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
                          www.castleblood.com
                          www.midnightmonsterhop.com
                          www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
                          Lifetime achievement award winner
                          International Costumers Guild

Comment

This ever gonna happen?

Comment

Working...
                            X