Things that Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that Matter

scan_20200525232212.jpg Sorry I haven't been around or even on facebook. My mom is hours away from passing on and I've been sleeping at the hospital. I've had a hard time keeping up with anything especially my own work, my haunt or anything.

I plan on launching a podcast and it will be exciting and well you know me.

I have things I must deal with and I will be back! Right now I'm very upset, depressed and worried. My mom helped me build The Dakrness there is a real special connection there.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Eric Draven was right when he said that, "Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children." Larry, you and your mom continue to be in my prayers, stay strong and if I can be of any service to you do not hesitate to contact me. God bless you and your family now and always.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this news. Stay strong!

Comment

So very sorry to hear this Larry! I know that has to be very hard. I think that's great your Mom helped w the original Darkness. That place holds a special place in my heart and some great memories. If you need someone to talk you can always contact me. I lost both my parents to cancer. It's something you never get over.
        Take care,
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks for sharing the cause of you grief. It's a reminder to the rest of us what really does matter, and to appreciate the moments in our lives when we're all still together. We all hope you regroup and find comfort ASAP.
          www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
          X