Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Events Buried Alive and Burnt Alive

Hello:

I was wondering if anyone had some information on how to build a Buried Alive chamber where the plastic ball pit balls come down from over head and bury customers and how to extract the balls out quickly to reset for next group. Also would like to do a burnt alive crematorium simulator. If anyone has any ideas, information, how to's, plans/designs, I would appreciate any feedback and help. Merry Christmas to all.

If you ask me that is way to much work you should just consider doing a buried alive mini escape room. You could also do a CGI show of being buried alive. I might build one of those. We'll see.
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry
      Thanks for your reply. I planned on using these as separate side events, similar to axe throwing and mini escape room. Not as part of the actual haunt. If you have any ideas how to build these type of experience, your help and suggestions are appreciated. Happy New Years to you and yours. I hope 2021 is much better for all!

Comment

I would probably build at least 4 of them to run at the same time... that won't add must cost really. Because creating the CGI scenes, the animation and the tech on the first one can be transferred to all the rest. I would probably build a coffin they get in with a TV screen in front of them, put the coffin on pistons or air bags that moves them around, add scents, add fog, and add a vibrator I think you'd have something cool. I could make one of these if you're interested. Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

With the current Covid scare, anything involving covering customers with balls is probably not going to work too well.
          www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
          X